The 2013 Regular Season Thread!!!!!!

Jason

McCutchen led off with a bouncer to third that took a really high last hop, Hannahan wound up fielding it by his shoulder then took too long to get rid of it and mccutchen barely beat the throw to first.

Chapman kept throwing over to first and he bounced his third one allowing mccutchen to advance to second.

Alvarez was up next, he hit a routine grounder to Cozart and mccutchen broke for third, Cozart probably panicked a bit wanting to get the out at third (which he would have easily) and completely booted the ball.

Runners at first and third, 0 out.

So what do you guys think the lineup will be when Ludwick comes back in a few weeks?

What I would do:

1. Choo

2. Votto

3. Phillips

4. Bruce

5. Ludwick

6. Frazier

7. Cozart

8. Catcher

What Dusty will do? I just dont see them putting phillips back in the two hole, i mean he is the leader in rbis in the NL. My best guess:

1. Choo

2. Cozart

3. Votto

4. Phillips

5. Bruce

6. Ludwick

7. Frazier

8. Catcher

I dont want cozart in the two hole, but not sure what else dusty would do...

Anyone watch the game on Fox sports ohio? The second at bat for Corky Miller after Zach Cozart walked the announcer whispered this guy sucks. I had to rewind it a few times to see if that is what he said and it was. Curious if anyone else heard it?

Anyone watch the game on Fox sports ohio? The second at bat for Corky Miller after Zach Cozart walked the announcer whispered this guy sucks. I had to rewind it a few times to see if that is what he said and it was. Curious if anyone else heard it?

Yeah I heard it to. Had to do the same thing and rewind it to make sure I was not hearing things. 

Edit: I figured there would be a YouTube video of it an sure enough there is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oveXtOKp61s

Unbelievable. Holy shit.  Just unbelievable.  Bases loaded, no outs and we get 1 run.  

Unbelievable?  Have you been watching the same team I have?  I predicted a double play.

:)

Nice bounceback, I just hope they didn't score all their runs for the series last night.

Archived