Anyone play in dynasty leagues?

I am curious if any of my fellow Bengals draft fans are into dynasty leagues. I joined my first one 3 years ago and have been joining a couple more each offseason since.

That first league I joined had 14 teams and allowed a total of 14 college players to be drafted during the startup draft alongside all the normal NFL veterans. I used my 6th rounder in our startup draft on a UGA WR going into his junior year and that pick played a big part in my falling in love with the format. Having AJ for his entire career has helped me overcome some terrible picks I made in that startup including Cedric Benson in the 4th round. And, fresh off of signing a big contract with the Bengals, Antonio Bryant was my pick in the 7th round....I don't think he ever scored even a single fantasy point for me....

That same 14 team league allows 7 college players total to be drafted during the annual rookie draft each April and I am curious what people's opinions would be on the NFL future of guys like Teddy Bridgewater, Johnny Manziell, DeAnthony Thomas, Lache Seastrunk, TJ Yeldon, Amari Cooper, etc.

Archived