The Ninth Annual Guess the Bengals First Pick Contest - Khatmandude is our winner!!!!!!

If Patterson is on the board and we don't take him, don't go all ballistic down there in Springboro.  Just relax, and breath slowly.  Don't shoot yourself :suicide_fool-edit: , it's not worth it! :D

As much as I like what Patterson can do with the ball in his hands, I'm not convinced the Bengals will see him as a guy that meshes well with Dalton's strengths at this point.

As much as I like what Patterson can do with the ball in his hands, I'm not convinced the Bengals will see him as a guy that meshes well with Dalton's strengths at this point.

this.  IMO Dalton isn't to the point in his career where he could compensate for a guy not being where he should be.

If Patterson is on the board and we don't take him, don't go all ballistic down there in Springboro.  Just relax, and breath slowly.  Don't shoot yourself :suicide_fool-edit: , it's not worth it! :D

LOL,   That only would happen if they picked someone or at some position I do not want.  If they pick a different WR because they think he would be a better fit, I would be fine with that.  If they picked Lacy, I could live with it.  If they go defense with the first pick, I won't be very happy.

this.  IMO Dalton isn't to the point in his career where he could compensate for a guy not being where he should be.

I wasn't aware that was an issue with Patterson. 

I'm sure that was an easy pick for him. I didn't know he was a 3-4 LB

Fuck Dalton's strengths. His strengths will be having playmakers to throw to, motherfucker.

Ps: the "motherfucker" wasn't meant to be rude. Just there for effect :ninja:

Way to go Khatmandude!!  This has to be a first!!??  Only one person pick the correct selection!

Nice job man!

And he wanted to change it lol!

I should have let him.

:lol:

But I win the bet with Rumble, so I still come out on top.

:D

Schotzee!  Where the hell have you been?  Thank you sir!

Thanks Numbers....but I am not the man...Jason is.  I just made a lucky guess but he offers up his own money in doing this....says something about him.  Thanks brosef! 

OK.  Good point.  Thanks Jason for sponsoring this event.

Sure.

If you want to fund it.

:D

I figure we just call it a moral victory!!! Would just be fun to see who is the better # guesser since it usually comes down to this!

Thanks for putting up your own cash for this!! Pretty damn awesome!

Congrats Khat.

Archived