Explosions at Boston Marathon

MichaelWeston

The guy in the white hat theory sounds a little more plausible.

Here is what has been compiled and rehashed on other sites.

White hat guy with backpack (note the bulge in backpack, he appears to be in conversation with guy next to him in blue jacket)

original.jpg

White hat guy without backpack (bottom right of photo also next to guy in blue jacket)  White hat guy doesn't have bag anymore but blue jacket guy does appear to still have strap around his shoulder.

8653847788_57674d8297_k.jpg

http://imgur.com/a/sUrnA

A LOT of circumstantial evidence, speculation but interesting none the less. 

I know this is in no way a humorous subject. But I did find humor in the fact in one pic

someone circled a chick's nice ass in yoga pants and said "da bomb". 

ETA: It's actually the girl in the bottom left hand corner of the first pic Numbers posted above.

I know this is in no way a humorous subject. But I did find humor in the fact in one pic

Ha....yeah I saw that too.  I thought at first that it was trying to show the exact location of the bomb and where it was determined to have exploded but then I caught on. 

The guy in the white hat theory sounds a little more plausible.

Here is what has been compiled and rehashed on other sites.

White hat guy with backpack (note the bulge in backpack, he appears to be in conversation with guy next to him in blue jacket)

original.jpg

White hat guy without backpack (bottom right of photo also next to guy in blue jacket)  White hat guy doesn't have bag anymore but blue jacket guy does appear to still have strap around his shoulder.

8653847788_57674d8297_k.jpg

Dude could have simply taken the backpack off.  As it did have a "bulge", it seemed bulky and keeping it on in that crowd would be pretty annoying to whoever is behind him and/or when he turns to the side, it would come in contact with someone so I can see why there's no backpack in that pic seated in the crowd.  Like I said, A LOT of circumstantial evidence.

Numbers, you haven't made any reference to the white guy in the blue jacket carrying a black backpack pretty much on his arm the whole time.  He's also pictured in that 2nd pic and stands out.  He's a guy with a beard, blue jacket...looks to be a white guy buy those damn Arab countries can be tricky.  Syrians, Palestinians, Jordanians.....they can all look "white". Mid to Lower left hand side of pic.  Has blue jacket track jacket on with red-maroon shirt underneath.

I see a few more brown people in that pic...obviously they were in on it. 

Hey if we stop paying attention to nice asses in yoga pants the terrorists win.

Numbers, you haven't made any reference to the white guy in the blue jacket carrying a black backpack pretty much on his arm the whole time.  He's also pictured in that 2nd pic and stands out.  He's a guy with a beard, blue jacket...looks to be a white guy buy those damn Arab countries can be tricky.  Syrians, Palestinians, Jordanians.....they can all look "white". Mid to Lower left hand side of pic.  Has blue jacket track jacket on with red-maroon shirt underneath.

Yeah that guy looks suspicious as all hell, to me anyway.  Unshaven, disheveled, dirty clothes.. Hard to say if he's involved or just some random drunk but if it were me I'd be real interested in finding out.

edit: this schmoe

SxEK5lS.jpg

Here are some pics of that guy as well as other "suspicious" people.  The brown dude in that pic looks to be wearing military type clothing as well as boots. 

http://www.minds.com/blog/view/53322/evidence-surfacing-from-boston-bombings-as-the-internet-gets-busy

The link you posted tails off into a conspiracy thread on some form of forum.  I had thought maybe you had already seen it.  I had earlier heard of this white hat theory but discarded it.  However, after looking at the picture above where the white hat guy still has his backpack, you will notice the exact location of one of the blasts that took place and almost at the center of the blast.  The backpack matches almost exact from what details have been given.  The follow on picture is nearing the last blast.

Don't know who or what, at this point but it is what any person might consider suspicious or at the very least be curious how they managed to be so close to both blast sites, without backpack, etc...

Here are some pics of that guy as well as other "suspicious" people.  The brown dude in that pic looks to be wearing military type clothing as well as boots. 

http://www.minds.com/blog/view/53322/evidence-surfacing-from-boston-bombings-as-the-internet-gets-busy

Not a clear photo on where military type clothing guy was standing but appears to be standing next to law enforcement types with badges on.  Can't tell from blurry photos but sure anything is possible.  Just can't explain so many coincidences though with the white hat guy.

Not a clear photo on where military type clothing guy was standing but appears to be standing next to law enforcement types with badges on.  Can't tell from blurry photos but sure anything is possible.  Just can't explain so many coincidences though with the white hat guy.

I agree.  His stance, messing with the earpiece....the body "language" there also screams some sort of law enforcement, military type person.   Standing next to who he is standing next to kinda reaffirms that belief. 

The link you posted tails off into a conspiracy thread on some form of forum.  I had thought maybe you had already seen it.  I had earlier heard of this white hat theory but discarded it.  However, after looking at the picture above where the white hat guy still has his backpack, you will notice the exact location of one of the blasts that took place and almost at the center of the blast.  The backpack matches almost exact from what details have been given.  The follow on picture is nearing the last blast.

Don't know who or what, at this point but it is what any person might consider suspicious or at the very least be curious how they managed to be so close to both blast sites, without backpack, etc...

I did not see that....I started and stopped reading fairly quickly and the content I covered was pretty much the photos and the notes made on them.....thanks for pointing it out.  He does look very suspicious though.....to me.

What coincidences? That he was in photos taken less than 100 yards apart and may have dropped what he was carrying in order to more quickly GTFO of Dodge when things started exploding?

I have a black backpack that sometimes serves as an overnight/carry-on bag, by the time I've tossed in a change of clothes, maybe a sweatshirt, tablet and/or laptop etc.. It's bulky as shit. Best believe I'd toss that thing in a hot second if I was trying to move quickly.  I've read a few reports about all the discarded bags at the scene they had to clear so I don't think someone appearing in before & after photos missing a bag or pack is terribly significant in itself.

I agree.  His stance, messing with the earpiece....the body "language" there also screams some sort of law enforcement, military type person.   Standing next to who he is standing next to kinda reaffirms that belief. 

Sounds more like an undercover cop.

There are pics of this guy with the backpack after the bombings standing next to a guy that is wearing the same clothing. Wasn't him.

Edit: Additionally, white hat guy posted above is not wearing a grey hoodie underneath his black jacket.

What coincidences? That he was in photos taken less than 100 yards apart and may have dropped what he was carrying in order to more quickly GTFO of Dodge when things started exploding?

I have a black backpack that sometimes serves as an overnight/carry-on bag, by the time I've tossed in a change of clothes, maybe a sweatshirt, tablet and/or laptop etc.. It's bulky as shit. Best believe I'd toss that thing in a hot second if I was trying to move quickly.  I've read a few reports about all the discarded bags at the scene they had to clear so I don't think someone appearing in before & after photos missing a bag or pack is terribly significant in itself.

Sounds more like an undercover cop.

If you look at both pictures again you will notice that both are BEFORE anything went boom.  Missing bag after boom might be completely understandable as you mention.  The pictures may be relatively close apart in time but the direction is heading towards the second boom and white hat guy is missing backpack only a short distance away from blast site.

In regards to unshaven, dirty looking guy I would have to see a picture taken in contrast to where he was standing and preferably two pictures taken before the incident (one with bag and one without).

This obsession with minutiae by non-experts is how silly conspiracy theories get started. Don't be one of those people. Takes attention away from the real conspiracies in the world which are deserving of attention.

Via the Atlantic:

This is not how civil society works. There is a reason that police have procedures around investigations and evidence. Due process is important. It exists to systematize justice, and in doing so prevent the sort of excesses common when people take justice into their own hands. And if anything, we don't have *enough* due process in this country.

In the second picture...without the bag, there are more people there. At the time of the bombs there were less people around because there were fewer people left to finish. Based on the description a woman just gave on cnn it is those 2 guys with the bags. The side bag and the backpack. However the picture before and after seem to be out of order here.

Archived