ESPN or NFL Network for Draft Coverage?

think I'm gonna be on Internet with the PC, ESPN on the tv, and nfl network playing on the ipad.

LOL, sounds like me.  But then I just realized, for some idiotic reason, I'm going to be traveling with my GF to her reunion.  So I'll have my laptop and iPad and hope to hell the wifi signals are in all the relevant places.  I should be free by 10, but IIRC last year's draft went pretty fast with the new format and post CBA.  

LOL, sounds like me.  But then I just realized, for some idiotic reason, I'm going to be traveling with my GF to her reunion.  So I'll have my laptop and iPad and hope to hell the wifi signals are in all the relevant places.  I should be free by 10, but IIRC last year's draft went pretty fast with the new format and post CBA.  

yea I seem to remember that even with all the trades the draft was still over before 11.

props to you brother, cuz for that to occur, she must be hotter than hell!

ESPN has Berman who I hate.

NFLN has Mayock who is my favorite football analyst.

No brainer.

The only time I watch ESPN anymore (by choice) is if they are showing a Reds, Buckeyes, Bearcats or Bengals game, and for College Gameday.

Does that mean they are not going to show the pick with a phone in his hand before St. Roger gets to the podium?

Yep.

Also, stay off twitter if you don't want it spoiled.  LaCanfora will still tweet the picks before they are announced.

Does that mean they are not going to show the pick with a phone in his hand before St. Roger gets to the podium?

yep.  NFL barred NFL Network and ESPN from tipping any picks on tv or on the internet.  So no showing guys on the phone at home,  on the phone in the green room, or tweeting picks before they are officially announced.

Guys working for CBS Sports, Sports Illustrated, and Fox are not required to follow those rules though, as since they aren't broadcasting the draft, the NFL has no control over what they do.

Archived