Opinions on SNAP/Food Stamps ??

JungleFever

I'm not that creative. :lol:

Honestly my belief is she is a young kid who likely still lives under the influence of parents and hasnt spent any time researching any of this stuff to have any kind of knowledge on it.

Either that or she is from Kentucky.

:ninja:

no. I am not a young kid..i am around your age actually..and I am a conservative Dayton chic!! lol

so nice try on the lame comeback! Kentucky is where your momma had you! in the mountains

aww..no..taxpayers pay for food stamps..less food stamps stronger economy.

the grocery stores get money in the form of subsidies to cover their cost, it helps the grocery stores make money..pretty simple concept.

yes, the truth does explain a lot! :265:

See I, told you Justice is a troll. Whoever this is just trying to get people riled up by posting insane shit...no one can have this many illogical views about the world and know how to work a computer.

no. I am not a young kid..i am around your age actually..and I am a conservative Dayton chic!! lol

so nice try on the lame comeback! Kentucky is where your momma had you! in the mountains

Then you have the mental acumen of a 13-year-old.

Wait, that's insulting to 13-year-olds...

the grocery stores get money in the form of subsidies to cover their cost, it helps the grocery stores make money..pretty simple concept.

See I, told you Justice is a troll. Whoever this is just trying to get people riled up by posting insane shit...no one can have this many illogical views about the world and know how to work a computer.

Definite troll... 

Actually I was born in Christ hospital downtown.

The sad thing is you are propagating every sterotype that is said about conservitives.

Ok so if your not a child, and around my age did you get married right away out of high school and is your last name Duggar? You're not morman are you? :ninja:

no, no, and no...

although Romney being a morman had pretty good policies for America including reducing welfare! :hijack:

As in what specific policies do you believe were pretty good, and why?

I liked how he did want to fund global warming..nothing you can do can stop it anyways..increase military a fear of America would stop terrists I believe..I loved Paul Ryan's insurance program the whole voucher program would boost the economy..I think GM should have not got a bailout but go under bankruptcy, that is how Romney felt..I do not agree with the moorman thing but oh well..

I liked how he did want to fund global warming..nothing you can do can stop it anyways..increase military a fear of America would stop terrists I believe..I loved Paul Ryan's insurance program the whole voucher program would boost the economy..I think GM should have not got a bailout but go under bankruptcy, that is how Romney felt..I do not agree with the moorman thing but oh well..

You realize global warming is a man made thing right? If we are creating it, we should be spending money on looking into how to stop it. (Which creates jobs)

I'm all for a department of defense, just not a department of imperalism. Terrorists exist for reasons, some of which, but not all, are as a result of our own actions.

The voucher programs is a slick design to do away with medicare all together rather than make it work, and once they replace it with the voucher program they will just use that to proffit off it rather than allow good health care

I dont nessasarily disagree with the notion that these guys should go through organized bankrupcy, however Romeny cant take credit for GM doing well now if he is saying they should have failed.

You realize global warming is a man made thing right? If we are creating it, we should be spending money on looking into how to stop it. (Which creates jobs)

I'm all for a department of defense, just not a department of imperalism. Terrorists exist for reasons, some of which, but not all, are as a result of our own actions.

The voucher programs is a slick design to do away with medicare all together rather than make it work, and once they replace it with the voucher program they will just use that to proffit off it rather than allow good health care

I dont nessasarily disagree with the notion that these guys should go through organized bankrupcy, however Romeny cant take credit for GM doing well now if he is saying they should have failed.

global warming is not man made..The sun goes through peaks..Do you know this one of the coldest spring on record..now matter how many cows you have or what cars do they will not effect the sun..You cannot save the earth.

global warming is not man made..The sun goes through peaks..Do you know this one of the coldest spring on record..now matter how many cows you have or what cars do they will not effect the sun..You cannot save the earth.

yeah no, it is man made

yeah no, it is man made

so the activity of the sun has nothing to do with how our earth warms up...the sun was at it's peak last year making for the very hot summer..

yahoo solar cycles!

so the activity of the sun has nothing to do with how our earth warms up...the sun was at it's peak last year making for the very hot summer..

yahoo solar cycles!

Who said anything about the activity of the sun?

http://www.lolwut.com/

There is no way you are a real person.

Archived