Opinions on SNAP/Food Stamps ??

JungleFever

Got to give justice credit for standing her ground against the massive amount of liberals in this forum.

Haha yeah those wacky liberals and their not believing in an extinct race of giants

Will they ever learn the TRUTH?!

Sorry, but those are all organizations of educated people and therefore liberals. THE BIBLE SAYS NOTHING OF ELECTRIC COFFEE GRINDERS!  THEY ARE THE WORK OF SATAN!

I don't get that impression. He doesn't agree with big government or that government should solve all of our problems. I tend to agree with that. Its more of a disagreement with liberal policies than it is liberals themselves. Of course that gets twisted in to something else. Both sides are guilty of playing the spin game.

Specifically which liberal policies do you disagree with? Not Hanity, he's simply a mouthpiece for the neo-conservitives that want war for cheap global labor.

Specifically which liberal policies do you disagree with? Not Hanity, he's simply a mouthpiece for the neo-conservitives that want war for cheap global labor.

I don't agree with liberal policies that add to the size of the goverment.

Just because someone doesn't believe the Fox News lies doesn't make them a liberal, you can't just put someone in a box and label as a liberal because they can think for themselves.

Why does the source have to be liberal, why can't it be the truth regardless of political afflilation.

Based on your posts, you seem to lean towards the left; hence, the question regarding liberal sources. I can watch mainstream media, fox, cnn, msnbc, and make my own decisions.

Based on your posts, you seem to lean towards the left; hence, the question regarding liberal sources. I can watch mainstream media, fox, cnn, msnbc, and make my own decisions.

There are somethings I'm liberal about and somethings I'm conservative about, I don't box myself in and label myself as a liberal or conservative.

I try not to watch channels like Fox News and MSNBC because of the slant they put on their coverage, I prefer to watch news shows the NewsHour on PBS because they stay away from trying to spin news coverage for a particular political party.

It just seems like alot of conservatives will label something as liberal if they don't agree with or proves something they believe in to not be true, which makes them seem delusional to the non-partial party on the outside looking in, well to me atleast.

There are somethings I'm liberal about and somethings I'm conservative about, I don't box myself in and label myself as a liberal or conservative.

I try not to watch channels like Fox News and MSNBC because of the slant they put on their coverage, I prefer to watch news shows the NewsHour on PBS because they stay away from trying to spin news coverage for a particular political party.

It just seems like alot of conservatives will label something as liberal if they don't agree with or proves something they believe in to not be true, which makes them seem delusional to the non-partial party on the outside looking in, well to me atleast.

Exactly. I'm an economic liberal, social conservative for myself, and social libertarian for everyone else.

I view as enemies neoconservatives and neoliberals.

Worshipping the gays

A-men on that one! I still believe marriage between a man and a woman! Even though homosexuals make up less than 10% of the population, they want us to bow down to them.

People that receive assistance for food get a set amount. Who cares what they spend it on?

Is Lobster, Steak and Mt Dew solely for the rich? 

I just think it is stupid the things some people chose to focus on.

"Don't allow abortions!" And then out of the other sides of their mouths they bitch 

and say shit like "Unfit parents, can't even afford to feed and cloth their kids! I don't

want to help them at all!"

Shit just makes me shake my head. 

People that receive assistance for food get a set amount. Who cares what they spend it on?

Is Lobster, Steak and Mt Dew solely for the rich? 

I just think it is stupid the things some people chose to focus on.

"Don't allow abortions!" And then out of the other sides of their mouths they bitch 

and say shit like "Unfit parents, can't even afford to feed and cloth their kids! I don't

want to help them at all!"

Shit just makes me shake my head. 

But were America!!!!!!!!!!!!

A-men on that one! I still believe marriage between a man and a woman! Even though homosexuals make up less than 10% of the population, they want us to bow down to them.

Just to be clear, when you say "bow down"..

:ninja:

Why should you even care what other people do?  I don't think they want you to bow down to them, they just want you to stay out of their business.

Why do you believe marriage is only between a man and a woman? You think gay people don't love each other too? 

yes, they can love each other but overall society is better when marriage is between man and a woman..Just look at rome there civilization fell when they created civil unions between gays..

Archived