Benghazi

BengalBacker

Yeah I dont doubt that, I remember reading the book "On Wings of Eagles" which detailed that account of the hostage rescue he was involved in, seems he was very hawkish.

However I'm not sure we would have free trade deals like Nafta if he were President.

Nafta was the worst I mean worst thing for our economy!  If you call Bush and Cheney war criminals that means they would have been impeached..Eric Holder brought that up and you know how long it lasted? Not very long at all why because that is just plain dumb!

back to Nafta why things are not much American made anymore..International trade would come but we pushed it too fast and it was a democrat that did!

Nafta was the worst I mean worst thing for our economy!  If you call Bush and Cheney war criminals that means they would have been impeached..Eric Holder brought that up and you know how long it lasted? Not very long at all why because that is just plain dumb!

back to Nafta why things are not much American made anymore..International trade would come but we pushed it too fast and it was a democrat that did!

It was one of the worst things, not the worst.

because Eric Holder is one of the worst Attorny Generals we've had, the dude is a wimp on all things. Espessally when it comes to putting Wall St behind bars.

HA! Bush 2 was just as in favor of free trade as Clinton was.

What difference does that make, they're both shape-shifting aliens

[URL=http://s20.photobucket.com/user/lodge308/media/KangandKodos_zps3ede6b5a.jpeg.html]KangandKodos_zps3ede6b5a.jpeg[/URL]

"Abortions for some, miniature American flags for others!"

It was one of the worst things, not the worst.

because Eric Holder is one of the worst Attorny Generals we've had, the dude is a wimp on all things. Espessally when it comes to putting Wall St behind bars.

HA! Bush 2 was just as in favor of free trade as Clinton was.

Number 1..Eric Holder cannot put people in jail that he bailed out! lol

Number 2 I know Bush was in favor of free trade..Bush was just more or the small business man..even though your still for free trade by encouraging small business your still for America..Bush wanted America to succeed....

Number 1..Eric Holder cannot put people in jail that he bailed out! lol

Number 2 I know Bush was in favor of free trade..Bush was just more or the small business man..even though your still for free trade by encouraging small business your still for America..Bush wanted America to succeed....

1. Eric Holder actually didnt bail anyone out. But if your refering to TARP that was actually done under Bush.

2. You cant be for free trade and small business at the same time, because jobs shipped overseas takes away from small business because there is nobody to buy the products of small business.

1. Eric Holder actually didnt bail anyone out. But if your refering to TARP that was actually done under Bush.

2. You cant be for free trade and small business at the same time, because jobs shipped overseas takes away from small business because there is nobody to buy the products of small business.

yes, yes you can be free trade and small business..It takes possibility...there were a lot more small businesses around here but because of inflation that shut them down not free trade!

yes, yes you can be free trade and small business..It takes possibility...there were a lot more small businesses around here but because of inflation that shut them down not free trade!

LOLz

Inflation doesnt send jobs overseas, the ability to hire Chineese labor at pennies on the dollar does that

LOLz

Inflation doesnt send jobs overseas, the ability to hire Chineese labor at pennies on the dollar does that

so local candle shops in Dayton closed down because o Chinese labor?  Not because the price of wax went up because our dollar weaken according to inflation? :32:

so local candle shops in Dayton closed down because o Chinese labor?  Not because the price of wax went up because our dollar weaken according to inflation? :32:

Yes because the people who are able to buy candles have lost their jobs. It doesnt matter how much a candle costs if the person buying doesnt have a job to begin with.

Yes because the people who are able to buy candles have lost their jobs. It doesnt matter how much a candle costs if the person buying doesnt have a job to begin with.

people would not have lost there jobs if Romney was president..point across!!

:24:

Do you understand exactly how Romney made his money?

By firing people.

Ehh, I'm pretty sure it was by selling abortion stem cells to grey aliens

also; Is Dayton some kind of international hub of scented candle commerce?  Trollpants posts so much crazy that this seems oddly specific

Ehh, I'm pretty sure it was by selling abortion stem cells to grey aliens

also; Is Dayton some kind of international hub of scented candle commerce?  Trollpants posts so much crazy that this seems oddly specific

damned if I know

Mistakes?

It was in his job descripition.

All I can say all businessmen are not fair at some point in there life but the overall good for the people is what he wanted..that is all I can say..Romney may have gotten caught up in greed in some point of his life but we have done that..i just know that Romney wanted the good of the overall people..

All I can say all businessmen are not fair at some point in there life but the overall good for the people is what he wanted..that is all I can say..Romney may have gotten caught up in greed in some point of his life but we have done that..i just know that Romney wanted the good of the overall people..

http://youtu.be/M2gvY2wqI7M

What?

The way I hear it, the scented candle industry of Dayton, Ohio closed down because the only hippie in town developed allergies to the perfumes designed to be infusted into melted wax.

The way I hear it, the scented candle industry of Dayton, Ohio closed down because the only hippie in town developed allergies to the perfumes designed to be infusted into melted wax.

That's like, really harsh, man.

Archived