Benghazi

BengalBacker

I agree with him..I don't know the exact facts only estimates..Wasn't like in the 1970's and 80's 1 in 50 on government support now 1 in 10, I think..I think we are expecting handouts a lot of people not even trying any more..

Well Romney does think corporations are people so those numbers may not be far off. :)

Read, then Read again and again until it becomes part of your zeitgeist

(Which by the way you will see how small business friendly old Mittens IS NOT!!)

lol! read it..He kept emphasizing low pay for Staple workers number 1 it is an unskilled job..Mcdonald's does too pay the employee's low pay..Taking other businesses well that is part of life one business does and another fails..I see how they think he did not create jobs so much but he still made wise decisions to keep the company afloat..Next!

lol! read it..He kept emphasizing low pay for Staple workers number 1 it is an unskilled job..Mcdonald's does too pay the employee's low pay..Taking other businesses well that is part of life one business does and another fails..I see how they think he did not create jobs so much but he still made wise decisions to keep the company afloat..Next!

At the expense of those small businesses you tried to say he wanted to help.

Next.

At the expense of those small businesses you tried to say he wanted to help.

Next.

he wins that is important look at Oboma and that company he dumped millions in and it failed..I forget the name of it but it was an energy company it failed...

he wins that is important look at Oboma and that company he dumped millions in and it failed..I forget the name of it but it was an energy company it failed...

He sure does win. That's why he's President Rmoney! Oh, shit, wait...

I'm no fan of this admin, but...goose...gander.

According to the article you mention,

Regarding torture, there is recent bipartisan report that the Bush Adminstration engaged in torture and that the highest levels of government (read, Cheney and Bush) bear direct responsibility. Even the commission's co-chair, NRA apologist and former Republican Congressman Asa Hutchinson, agreed with that finding.

Torture is an ongoing issue.  It may be "outsourced" to other countries but it still goes on with acknowledgement from the current administration.  Obama or Biden may not have actually touched a single prisoner but they are certainly just as liable as the Bush administration was for its policy on torture. 

http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?/topic/67528-benghazi/?p=1243605

http://www.chathamhouse.org/sites/default/files/87_4mcCrisken.pdf

Members of Congress were also critical of the administration for effectively outsourcing its interrogations to the intelligence services of other countries.

As the ranking Republican member of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Saxby Chambliss, put it: ‘It is a shame that our administration has made the decision to defer to others to pursue the detention and interrogation of our enemies. Now we’ll have to rely on a foreign government to grant us access . . . to obtain vital intelligence, if we’re lucky.’

I'll probably never hear whether this is truly torture or not but having seen some of these countries that some of these detainees are rumored to be in, I would say that torture is probably the norm for terrorists.  So, if this turns out to be true, our current administration has done pretty much the same thing.  The only difference is that an American's hand did not turn on the voltage to the testicle wiring or hammer the shoots under the nails or pour the water over their head...

Maybe this is faulty reasoning but would you, if you were in the Obama administration, want to open a can of worms when half of them might be your worms ?

In regards to 9/11, Iraq, the outing of CIA agent Valerie Plame, and causing the death and maiming of hundreds of thousands of people....

Valerie Plame:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valerie_Plame

Wilson v. Cheney

On July 13, 2006, Joseph and Valerie Wilson filed a civil lawsuit against Rove, Libby, Vice President Dick Cheney, and other unnamed senior White House officials (among whom they later added Richard Armitage)[45] for their alleged role in the public disclosure of Valerie Wilson's classified CIA status.[46] Judge John D. Bates dismissed the Wilsons' lawsuit on jurisdictional grounds on July 19, 2007;[47][48][49][50] the Wilsons appealed. On August 12, 2008, in a 2-1 decision, the three-judge panel of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit upheld the dismissal.[51][52] Melanie Sloan, of Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, which represents the Wilsons, "said the group will request the full D.C. Circuit to review the case and appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court."[51][53] Agreeing with the Bush administration, the Obama Justice Department argues the Wilsons have no legitimate grounds to sue. On the current justice department position, Sloan stated: "We are deeply disappointed that the Obama administration has failed to recognize the grievous harm top Bush White House officials inflicted on Joe and Valerie Wilson. The government’s position cannot be reconciled with President Obama’s oft-stated commitment to once again make government officials accountable for their actions."[54]

On June 21, 2009, the U.S. Supreme Court refused to hear the appeal.[55]

Hundreds of thousands of people:  In the Iraq War alone the number is close to being accurate.

9/11:  The commission consisted of five Democrats and five Republicans.  The truth is out there somewhere but a lot of other people to include President Bush, Cheney, Rice, etc... should be called to testify under oath this time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_Commission

The commission's final report was lengthy and based on extensive interviews and testimony. Its primary conclusion was that the failures of the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency and Federal Bureau of Investigation permitted the terrorist attacks to occur and that had these agencies acted more wisely and more aggressively, the attacks could potentially have been prevented.

After the publication of its final report, the commission closed on August 21, 2004.[1]

The commission issued its final report on July 22, 2004. After releasing the report, Commission Chair Thomas Kean declared that both Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush were "not well served" by the FBI and CIA.[14] The commission interviewed over 1,200 people in 10 countries and reviewed over two and a half million pages of documents, including some closely guarded classified national security documents. Before it was released by the commission, the final public report was screened for any potentially classified information and edited as necessary.

Additionally, the commission has released several supplemental reports on the terrorists' financing, travel, and other matters.

NORAD testimony [edit]

John Farmer, Jr., senior counsel to the Commission stated that the Commission "discovered that...what government and military officials had told Congress, the Commission, the media, and the public about who knew what when — was almost entirely, and inexplicably, untrue." Farmer continues: "At some level of the government, at some point in time … there was a decision not to tell the truth about what happened...The (NORAD) tapes told a radically different story from what had been told to us and the public."[20] Thomas Kean, the head of the 9/11 Commission, concurred: "We to this day don’t know why NORAD told us what they told us, it was just so far from the truth."[21]

The intel about Iraq's WMD leaves a whole lot to be looked at.  WE will never know the answer on that one either because most of the info keeps coming up as classified and no amount of testimony from anyone would clear that up.

He uses the word at the 4:18 mark

http://youtu.be/T7KkqVX1D3w

Nothing but a partisan witch hunt meant to deflect scrutiny away from things that actually matter

Its about targeting Hillary with some scandal for 2016

Archived