Sling box

the new lwer end model gets shitty reviews... the higher end model arent glowing but solid...

read amazon reviews...

i like the old slingbox tuner version and the HD pro... but neither work with the ipad app anymore...  they are kinda dicks with that stuff forcing you to buy the new ones for compatability... i would use mine a few times a week if it worked with the ipad app(which i think is $30 still) but since it wont i prety much never use it... i let others use it for football season... thats about it..

i had fiber internet and 4 slingboxes streaming pure OTA HD bengals games back in cincy... it was fucking cool...

Thanks... I read amazon reviews... They are all over the place that is kinda why I asked here.. Is there a limit on how many people can access the box at once? I assume you don't need digital cable to use it? All I have is basic cable and Internet....

limit 1 person at a time... 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I used to watch via slingbox over here in Japan. One of our esteemed members would let me hook up during football season to watch the games. It worked great. Nowadays though the NFL offers the Game Pass for about 150 for the season. It's worth it for the zero chance of someone happening to be watching a movie on the TV the slingbox is hooked up to. As for the quality of the sling box, it was fantastic....and that was at least 4 years ago.

MULLY

Archived