Anyone have home cameras? nannycams? etc?

Ok, I relaly need this now.  Some asshole keeps moving my trash cans.  Well, my trash didn't get emptied because they put it on my driveway.  I want to murder someone right now.  

Tell me what to buy.  

I love the concept of showing your oldest son video evidence of how he lied about beating up the younger brother and stealing his candy.

You also may want to consider putting a nannycam in the bathrooms if she's hot.

Ok, I relaly need this now.  Some asshole keeps moving my trash cans.  Well, my trash didn't get emptied because they put it on my driveway.  I want to murder someone right now.  

Tell me what to buy.  

Tacking razor blades onto the underside of the handles works... You'll probably know who did it too... Want something less dangerous ? Smear dog poop on the handles... 1/2 :ninja:

Dogs don't belong outside

I guess that's why dogs build adobe longhouses in their traditional settlements? I always assumed it was for celebrating their festive seasonal harvest rituals but I suppose they would at least shelter there temporarily in times of war or extreme weather.

I guess that's why dogs build adobe longhouses in their traditional settlements? I always assumed it was for celebrating their festive seasonal harvest rituals but I suppose they would at least shelter there temporarily in times of war or extreme weather.

LOL. It's true. I tried to keep my Boxer dog inside but he insisted on living in the adobe longhouse he'd built. It was crazy until we came to an understanding.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived