Patriots signing Tebow

Tebow is annoying with his "Golly Gee" mannerism and his massive following.   Equally annoying is the resulting Tebow hate.

None of that trumps my still being butthurt over the Jets beating us in the playoffs and Rex Ryan's mouth and the over hyping of the Jets on Mike and Mike.   One place I'm glad Tebow ended up is in New England to throw a little extra spice on that game.

I think it'd be hilarious if Tebow played a role in the Patriots whooping the Jets.  Then get to the Jets choke on it.

Tebow is annoying with his "Golly Gee" mannerism and his massive following.   Equally annoying is the resulting Tebow hate.

None of that trumps my still being butthurt over the Jets beating us in the playoffs and Rex Ryan's mouth and the over hyping of the Jets on Mike and Mike.   One place I'm glad Tebow ended up is in New England to throw a little extra spice on that game.

I think it'd be hilarious if Tebow played a role in the Patriots whooping the Jets.  Then get to the Jets choke on it.

Great post. I think it's obvious that Rex didn't like that the Jets signed Tebow, so he more or less sabotaged him and made him a joke. Tebow may not be that good of a QB, but he's at least as good as Sanchez. And if they don't fix that O-line, it doesn't matter who's QB.  Tebow was set up to fail and when the Jets cut him, the entire football media took that as Tebow being a terrible QB and having no future in the NFL. The Pats played it perfectly and waited until all of the other teams passed, knowing that they would, and got Tebow dirt cheap since Tebow could only choose between playing for the Pats for peanuts or playing in the AFL or CFL. He may not make the team, but if he does, he will probably make some big plays courtesy of that offense.  And as I think Scharm was alluding to, Bellichek is relishing the opportunity to have success where Ryan failed. 

Archived