2013 Opponents Thread

Hernandez smashed his cell phone and his home security system and then had someone scrub clean his home. Sounds guilty to me.

Sounds stupid to me.  Does he really think the info is all inside the phone?  The track data is at the cell provider's servers.  And probably copies of the data on the phone, too.

Sounds stupid to me.  Does he really think the info is all inside the phone?  The track data is at the cell provider's servers.  And probably copies of the data on the phone, too.

Smart to scrub his house clean though, even though it makes him look guilty. The big key would be whether the vehicle has been cleaned. That would seem to be at least as important than his house, maybe more so.  And of course, what the two (still alive) companions have to say. Hernandez can afford a great legal defense team...but can his hooligan entourage?

Smart to scrub his house clean though, even though it makes him look guilty. The big key would be whether the vehicle has been cleaned. That would seem to be at least as important than his house, maybe more so.  And of course, what the two (still alive) companions have to say. Hernandez can afford a great legal defense team...but can his hooligan entourage?

If you watch those forensic shows they can find things out often enough if they get to looking for it...traces can get under the carpet, into it, between it and the wall...plus if the cops get the cleaning crew to show them where the bags of refuse from the cleaning are, they can go through that without a warrant.  You give up your rights to stuff if you chuck it out.

Fast forward 13 years and we are all talking about Hernandez as the GOAT at his position after he retires in the glory of a second Superbowl victory....well at least it happened that way for Ray Lewis.

I won't believe he is getting in trouble until he's actually in jail.

Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez, whose sprawling North Attleboro home is part of a homicide probe, was booted from Gillette Stadium yesterday when he showed up for a workout as cops continued to hunt for clues in the death of a Dorchester man, according to a source close to the team.

Hernandez, 23, was allowed in the building, but staff was waiting for him and instructed him to leave, the source told the Herald.

Patriots spokesman Stacey James would only say that he had no idea why Hernandez came to the Foxboro stadium yesterday.

No coaches are here, said James, declining to comment further.

******** act like that's in a quote box *********

Also just read rumors that neighbors heard gunfire and then neighbor serveillance (sp) have Hernandez up at the hour of gunfire.

Gang banger...

The Patriots now have the task of replacing over 2600 yards of offense and 22 tds with a China Doll, a Bible Thumper and Ballard(?). Miami starting to look pretty good.

The Patriots now have the task of replacing over 2600 yards of offense and 22 tds with a China Doll, a Bible Thumper and Ballard(?). Miami starting to look pretty good.

I will admit that when Hernandez came out I really wanted him on the Bengals.

And even more so when he slid to the fourth round.

I was thinking David Fulcher deja vu (although Fulcher slid to the third round) and we would steal him.

BUT... uber props to Duke Tobin for smelling something not being right with Hernandez.

He looks like one real bad actor.

As far as the Patriots... couldn't happen to a nicer team.

What a bunch of holier-than-thou phonies starting with their quarterback, Marsha Brady.

Does the loss of the yards include Welker?       That's a whole lot ?????? surrounding a core of an elite offense from last year.

If the Pats offense still ranks top half this year it's HUGE credit to Brady and their system.   It should be a factor in people attempting to compare players on the basis of numbers.

Trade Orson Charles for first and second round picks?  Or Gresham for 3 first round picks?

Hey Mike, ...strike while the iron is hot.

Does the loss of the yards include Welker?       That's a whole lot ?????? surrounding a core of an elite offense from last year.

If the Pats offense still ranks top half this year it's HUGE credit to Brady and their system.   It should be a factor in people attempting to compare players on the basis of numbers.

Welker, Gronk (who just had his 5th surgery in the off season) and Hernandez.  Gronk needs 12 weeks of rehab for back surgery he just had supposedly. 

Fuck the Cheatriots.

Trade Orson Charles for first and second round picks?  Or Gresham for 2 first round picks?

Hey Mike, ...strike while the iron is hot.

What the fuck?   Yeah, let's weaken our team and help a traditional AFC power out of their jam just for some draft picks. 

Do people realize at some point the purpose of drafting is supposed lead to the Superbowl?   

It's almost like some fans just don't really believe the Bengals could actually be a contender this year.     Let the Pats choke on their mistake and let's not be the ones to help them out of it. 

What the fuck?   Yeah, let's weaken our team and help a traditional AFC power out of their jam just for some draft picks. 

Do people realize at some point the purpose of drafting is supposed lead to the Superbowl?   

It's almost like some fans just don't really believe the Bengals could actually be a contender this year.     Let the Pats choke on their mistake and let's not be the ones to help them out of it. 

If you wouldn't trade orson Charles for a first and second round draft pick you are nuts. A 3rd string TE drafted in the fourth round for a first and second pick?

Or are you just referring to the Gresham part??

If you wouldn't trade orson Charles for a first and second round draft pick you are nuts. A 3rd string TE drafted in the fourth round for a first and second pick?

Or are you just referring to the Gresham part??

Oh,  I forgot Jeb had a magic elf to make that possible.

We should just get Tom Brady while we are at it.

Silly trade value aside.       Let's hammer through this ridiculous senario.   Pats are not idiots, like the Radiers.  If they are trading that much then they must think something about whoever.

Orson or Gresh could mean the difference of not having to beat Tom Brady in the playoffs.    I'm more of the mindset of not really looking for solutions to their problems for value that we can't cash in until next season.

I would not trade either for reasonable market value or anything slightly above.   I would also strongly consider finding a roster spot for Charles if  I got wind the Pats were interested if we decided to cut.

Yes, I would probably trade if they got into magic elf senarios.    I was more addressing the mindset of taking what we built to this point and then jumping in to help an AFC power out of some trouble.   I didn't think anyone would really take the proposed trades as serious.

Oh,  I forgot Jeb had a magic elf to make that possible.

We should just get Tom Brady while we are at it.

Silly trade value aside.       Let's hammer through this ridiculous senario.   Pats are not idiots, like the Radiers.  If they are trading that much then they must think something about whoever.

Orson or Gresh could mean the difference of not having to beat Tom Brady in the playoffs.    I'm more of the mindset of not really looking for solutions to their problems for value that we can't cash in until next season.

I would not trade either for reasonable market value or anything slightly above.   I would also strongly consider finding a roster spot for Charles if  I got wind the Pats were interested if we decided to cut.

You completely missed the point of jebs post. He wasn't saying we should trade orson for actual value, he was making a semi joke saying they are so desperate for a te that they would give up a ton for a backup te. I don't think he actually thought we could get a first and second for orson.

He wast saying we should call them up and work out a fair deal, he was joking that maybe they will get disparate enough and way over pay.

You obviously missed the joke.

You completely missed the point of jebs post. He wasn't saying we should trade orson for actual value, he was making a semi joke saying they are so desperate for a te that they would give up a ton for a backup te. I don't think he actually thought we could get a first and second for orson.

He wast saying we should call them up and work out a fair deal, he was joking that maybe they will get disparate enough and way over pay.

You obviously missed the joke.

No doubt.    

Archived