Patriots' Aaron Hernandez' home searched after killing

BengalBacker

It doesn't matter what he erased.

I watched the DA go over the events live in court.  The above summary omits many things.

Not the least of which is the fact that Hernandez only turned off the system AFTER it already showed him going and coming along with his friends - and all of them holding guns.

What was Hernandez's Wonderlic score?

It doesn't matter what he erased.

I watched the DA go over the events live in court.  The above summary omits many things.

Not the least of which is the fact that Hernandez only turned off the system AFTER it already showed him going and coming along with his friends - and all of them holding guns.

What was Hernandez's Wonderlic score?

Not to mention unless I'm wrong, (which happens a lot lol).  Unless he had the $99 cheap ass surveillance system from Wal Mart,

that shit is backed up off site.  So even if he destroyed the whole thing, it's probably digitally stored somewhere.  Wouldn't surprise

me if it doesn't show up somewhere, somehow, sometime.  

But like Alleycat mentioned, it's pretty damning evidence already showing him leaving and coming back with his buddies and them

carrying guns.

Not to mention unless I'm wrong, (which happens a lot lol).  Unless he had the $99 cheap ass surveillance system from Wal Mart,
that shit is backed up off site.  So even if he destroyed the whole thing, it's probably digitally stored somewhere.  Wouldn't surprise
me if it doesn't show up somewhere, somehow, sometime.  

But like Alleycat mentioned, it's pretty damning evidence already showing him leaving and coming back with his buddies and them
carrying guns.

Through the phone's GPS and other videos, they have him pulling off into the area of the crime, taking 3 minutes, and coming back out.

I know it's a felony when your vehicle is knowingly used for a felonious crime. This isnt mentioninf his gun charges or the other law suits and supposed issues he's had. Whether or not he's the trigger man, it doesn't matter, because he's getting shafted by a Clydsdale and we'll probably never hear from him again after he's sentenced.

Through the phone's GPS and other videos, they have him pulling off into the area of the crime, taking 3 minutes, and coming back out.

I've heard the legal types talking about how the lack of a murder weapon, normally a big deal, won't be much of a factor in this case because the cops can so firmly link Hernandez to the victim at the moment he was killed.  

Archived