Company Sells Pork-Laced Bullets To Fight Islamic Terrorists

Numbers

I think he's referring to the restriction or prohibition of interest and fees or at least excess compensation in Islamic banking and\or investing in things that might be considered sinful.

Just a guess as it's been a while since I read the Koran and Hadith so...

That is something we Christians have in comming with our Islamic brothers, not sure what the term is in Islam but in Christianity its called Usury

Then I thought that Porcine Coating was being touted as Patent Pending.  Nope, Patent Office does not have anything either.

However, Cook Medical Technologies LLC (Bloomington, IN) has applied for a patent for a Coated implantable medical device.  Coating is Heparin which is a mucopolysaccharide anticoagulant typically obtained from porcine intestinal mucosa or bovine lung.  This might be a stretch to say patent pending.  Not sure.

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-bool.html&r=41&f=G&l=50&co1=AND&d=PTXT&s1=Porcine&OS=Porcine&RS=Porcine

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heparin

Pharmaceutical-grade heparin is derived from mucosal tissues of slaughtered meat animals such as porcine (pig) intestine or bovine (cow) lung.

Oddly enough, bone gelatine from pigs is already used to help transport the gunpowder or cordite into the casing.  In other words, a lot of ammunition is already produced with "porcine" bits and pieces.

Alpine Reloading Room Information
Coeur D Alene, ID
2401 Government Way
Coeur D Alene, ID. 83814

Mailing Address: 
Stevenson, Wayne L & Schlapia, Harold A Jr
2401 Government Way
Coeur D Alene, ID. 83814

Alpine Reloading Room
Phone: 208-667-6401

http://maps.google.com/maps?bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.48340889,d.aWc&biw=1600&bih=755&q=2401+N+Government+Way&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x5361c6c34dbe0c55:0x7d6034c8caa9d34e,2401+N+Government+Way,+Coeur+d'Alene,+ID+83814&gl=us&sa=X&ei=rEzMUdK5PKqVyAGno4DQCw&ved=0CCoQ8gEwAA

Go to the above link and look at the street view of this place.  Looks like a Karate Studio and Gun shop.  These people are listed as Alpine Reloading Room also known as Stevenson, Wayne L & Schlapia, Harold A Jr and they are listed as Ammunition Manufacturers located a stones throw from one of the listed addresses for South Fork Industries.  No idea if they are the ones who run South Fork Industries or not but a lot of things point their way.

OK, seriously...at the top of this page right now is a banner ad from a company called Guidance Residential offering, and I shit you not, "Sharia-compliant Home financing".

WTF?

:lol:

It's like Elflocko said; there are prohibitions for charging interest etc.  Someone else may be able to explain it in detail but that's more or less what it means. Sharia-compliant loans, from what I understand, are more heavily based on collateral and what would normally be collected in interest is treated as a fee. Honestly it seems more like semantics to me than anything, but again it's not something I'm terribly familiar with either.

As for the OT - pretty fuckin' ignorant. How about we start getting aborted fetus stem cells and coating bullets with those?  Imagine the shitstorm.  Either violently targeting people because of their religion is wrong, or it isn't.

1.  I also don't have to worry about being spied on cuz I have nothing to hide.....does that mean I want the government to have such authority?   This is the most foolish argument used.....'well, if you don't have anything to worry about then why do you care?"   Defeated already. 
2.  The radicals don't know shit....many of them are lower IQ, uneducated, have no future/beyond desparate....they'll believe whatever their handlers are telling them to believe.  And "the radicals would disagree from what I've heard".....I would suggest changing the sources and things you're hearing.  The thing is, we usually listen to the sources we tend to sympathize with.  

Think of the sentiment such a thing creates and tell me if it is conducive to a more harmonious society or is it further creating an adversarial mentality?   

Maybe we as Americans really are as stupid as the rest of the world thinks we are. 

I'm not surprised these came out of Idaho. That state is like white protestant Mecca.

Archived