Hello

Bengals_9

Hello everyone new to the forum just happen to find it by searching google I know Oldschooler and Jamie B from another forum that I was part of. I'm looking forward to chatting with you all. And I can not wait for the 2013 season to begin.

Hello everyone new to the forum just happen to find it by searching google I know Oldschooler and Jamie B from another forum that I was part of. I'm looking forward to chatting with you all. And I can not wait for the 2013 season to begin.

Welcome!

We won't hold you knowing Jamie B against you.

Well, not much...  :ninja:

Welcome 9.  Enjoy.

Could be Skelton or it could be 1 of 3 others to wear the number 9 for the Bengals... 

If it is Skelton he is hardcore.

Skelton and not the asshole Carson.

Good, left Cincy and living in the North Pole now but they call it Minnesota lol how have you been?

Good just busy with work.

Well was a Carson fan before he had his knee injury in 05 then the I want out of Cincy shit I lost respect for the guy. But yes the 9 was for Carson when I started getting involved on forums just decided to keep it. Now i'm a Dalton/Green fan.

Well was a Carson fan before he had his knee injury in 05 then the I want out of Cincy shit I lost respect for the guy. But yes the 9 was for Carson when I started getting involved on forums just decided to keep it. Now i'm a Dalton/Green fan.

i wanted out of cincinnati too, and he made the pro bowl after the knee, and if redneck white trash was cursing at your family at the mall and throwing trash on your lawn, you'd want out too...

the guy took it on the chin a lot longer than i would have...

Archived