Cell Phone Question Regarding Reception.

I know reception and signal strength might not be an issue for most of you guys, But I live in a rural area and some phones do better than others. It's time for an upgrade with Sprint and was wondering which smartphone might be best for signal strength? I have researched online and thus far, Motorola seems to be the brand mentioned most with signal strength. I've also seen the iphone mentioned. Was just wondering if any of you guys had an opinion on this.

PM me your phone number and address if you want, i can take a look at the network in your area as well as the towers your phone hits,

as far as better receptions its a mixed bag, and silly things even as small as how you normally hold your phone make a difference.. so there is no blanket answer to that question, but  i may be able to point you in the right direction..

in the last few years the blackberry bold has had the best reception of any device i have used, however it isnt good for much else.... so...

if you are debating between a few models i can show you photos of the inside of the phone and where the anteanna points are and how many there are and things like that..

Archived