George Zimmerman rescues man from overturned truck

BengalBacker

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-emerged-hiding-truck-crash-rescue/story?id=19735432

George Zimmerman, who has been in hiding since he was acquitted of murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, emerged to help rescue someone who was trapped in an overturned truck, police said today.

Sanford Police Department Capt. Jim McAuliffe told ABC News that Zimmerman "pulled an individual from a truck that had rolled over" at the intersection of a Florida highway last week. Florida Highway Patrol is now handling the case, McAuliffe said.

The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route 417, police said. The crash site is less than a mile from where he shot Martin.

It's the first known sighting of Zimmerman since he left the courtroom following his acquittal last week on murder charges for the death of Martin. Zimmerman, 29, shot and killed Martin, 17, in Sanford, Fla., on Feb. 26, 2012. The jury determined that Zimmerman shot Martin in self-defense.

Since were telling wrong, but kinda funny jokes...

George Zimmerman's career of keeping people alive is now 1-1

:ninja:

Lots of good jokes out there.

http://www.jokeblogger.com/hottopic/George-Zimmerman

GZ just helped rescue 4 people out of their overturned SUV. He then shot the SUV because it had a hood and was black.

Anyone else interested in a new season of "The Real World" in Compton starring George Zimmerman, Geraldo Rivera, Mel Gibson and Paula Deen?

The Justice Department has announced George Zimmerman won't get his gun back yet. They want to polish it up all nice and reload it first.

Does George Zimmerman have any sports memorabilia he feels passionate about? That's more likely to get him locked up.

If fetuses wore hoodies, Texas would overturn its new abortion law, effective immediately.

Lots of George Zimmerman's are now changing their last names to Zimmerstein.

I just wrote Don West's closing argument. Knock, knock Who's there? Not guilty Not guilty who? George Zimmerman BOOM! * drops mic

George Zimmerman's next job will be head of security for Paula Deen.

If the guy in next booth keeps looking at me the wrong way, I might have to "neighborhood watch" him.

If you tried taking the Zimmerman jury's tampons away, they'd be screaming bloody murder.

The real losers in the Zimmerman/Martin story are the media, who now must find a brand new tragedy to exploit.

George Zimmerman is free but he can't eat at a KFC or Popeyes ever again. Only safe place for him to eat at now is the Cracker Barrel....

Wal-Mart to hire George Zimmerman as a security guard for Black Friday.

Archived