Internet Feed - Tonight's Game vs. TN

On a related note, does anyone know if preseason live is Apple TV compatible?

I'm pretty sure it's not.  I was just looking to see if it works on an Iphone (turns out I have to go to a dinner and thought I'd do the whole phone-in-the-lap thing (coupled with lots of interested nods/smiles to the company), but it seems like I'll have to wait to watch it on the computer afterwards.  Stupid that they have it for computers and tablets but not phones and Apple TV...

On a related note, does anyone know if preseason live is Apple TV compatible?

highly doubt it, could be be wrong though.  But if you have an "i"device or decide to watch it on your mac you can always just use airplay to stream it to your apple tv.

working:

http://firstrowus1.eu/watch/201719/1/watch-tennessee-titans-vs-cincinnati-bengals.html

Shit won't work for me. Someone posted something the other day about deleting things from that day... ?

Add as delete programs?

just be sure to never download anything.  They always tell you you're missing a plug in.  They're lying.  Just find the x-buttons or close buttons and close out the pop ups.

Shit won't work for me. Someone posted something the other day about deleting things from that day... ?

Add as delete programs?

Yeah that was me. I forgot about that and got my browser hijacked. You just have to grit your teeth and wait it out. Use the firstrow link. It's working for me.

working:

http://firstrowus1.eu/watch/201719/1/watch-tennessee-titans-vs-cincinnati-bengals.html

just be sure to never download anything.  They always tell you you're missing a plug in.  They're lying.  Just find the x-buttons or close buttons and close out the pop ups.

working:

wont pop up (vid)

DUDE! Where in the hell...have you been?

Holy crap look who's alive

Been trying to change the world through politics...It's tough. :)

I used to lurk and check out threads in every once in awhile over the last few years. It was just time for me to embrace my inner fan again.

...And good to see the familiar faces.

BZ

Good luck. I spent a lot of life trying to do the same. Get out, tend your own garden.

Appreciate that...Not down about it at all. I love public life and have been able to speak up for people who don't always have a voice.

Just looking for a little more balance and time for a few hobbies...Football is one of the things I was missing.

BZ

Archived