Arizona Cardinals quarterback Carson Palmer isn’t showing stripes about Cincinnati Bengals exit

Arkansas Bengal

• 2 weeks later...

18-35 187 0/2 against a porous NOS defense

His first three games in AZ are showing a disturbing trend:

STL: 26-40-327 2/1

DET: 22-39-248 1/1

NOS: 18-35-187 0/2

Each game he attempts 2.5 fewer and completes 4 fewer passes, throws for 70 fewer yards, throws one fewer TD and one-half more INTs.

His line against TBB this week should be: 14-33-117 (-1)/2  (I would interpret -1 TDs to be a pick-six)

• 3 weeks later...

Following a rough 2010 season, Carson Palmer wanted out of Cincinnati. He and his family had to deal not only with a barrage of criticism via normal outlets but excessive incidents like trash being dumped on his front lawn. Things like that helped him make his decision to ask for a trade.  

http://www.foxsportsohio.com/nfl/cincinnati-bengals/story/Schaub-story-brings-memory-of-Palmer?blockID=948999&feedID=3724

Carson's wife walked in on him in the middle of a disgusting raccoon orgy.

Mystery solved.

Carson was also involved in an orgy with a group of homeless people. They call that  'soup kitchen'. Carson's wife found a note that said "Thanks for the F-shack."

Signed, Dirty Mike & the boys

"Carson Palmer isn't Showing Stripes About Cincinnati Bengals Exit". Well thank God for small favors. After watching him YET AGAIN be interception prone, I have to say: fuck you, SOIS. Or maybe I should say THANK YOU for small favors.

Dude sucks anymore.

"Carson Palmer isn't Showing Stripes About Cincinnati Bengals Exit". Well thank God for small favors. After watching him YET AGAIN be interception prone, I have to say: fuck you, SOIS. Or maybe I should say THANK YOU for small favors.

Dude sucks anymore.

I saw the patented 'mad chin strap rip' from CP more than a few times last night.

Archived