The 2013-2014 Ohio State Football Game Discussion Thread!!!

Jason

He was among the national leads in PD last year. He is also a very good tackler.

Last night he got burned on double moves because he was peeking into the backfield too many times.

1 bad game isn't going to hurt him that much. If it continues, that's another story.

Don't get all the negativity towards OSU. I think we showed tons of poise in the latter part of the game.

Northwestern is a really good team - they were last year as well and didn't lose many starters on O or D.

Solid coaching and enough playmakers to give any team a ride for their money.

Don't get all the negativity towards OSU. I think we showed tons of poise in the latter part of the game.

yep, especially in that atmosphere, Northwestern was wound up...

if Braxton wouldn't have fumbled a couple of times..wouldn't have been so nerve racking....lol

yep, especially in that atmosphere, Northwestern was wound up...

if Braxton wouldn't have fumbled a couple of times..wouldn't have been so nerve racking....lol

Yeah, the turnovers made the game closer than it otherwise would have been.

had a blast today! I'm a little hoarse after that but wow...and when Roby was ejected, boy did that get the crowd fired up.

Not sure why the D couldn't get off the field in the first half, other then it seemed like when Iowa had some success on the ground and then went play action the D fell for it.

stayed afterward and watched script ohio, figured if its my first time there I had to see that for sure! :41:

Archived