The 2013-2014 Ohio State Football Game Discussion Thread!!!

Jason

• 3 weeks later...

So now a question becomes if OSU wins out, would a potential 1 loss SEC champion (ie Auburn or missouri) jump OSU? If Auburn beat both Bama and Missouri i wouldnt be surprised if they jumped OSU. That would give them two top 5 wins in 2 weeks.

MSU if they beat Minnesota will be top 10 when we play them, so hopefully we could kick their ass and make us look better.

Ideally Auburn beats bama and then missouri beats Auburn. Missouri might still pass us, but I think it wouldnt be as likely as Auburn passing us if they win both games.

I know things are changing what with the Big 10 Championship Game and the advent of playoffs, but there is just something not right about the Michigan game not being the final game of the regular season…. 

It still is...the big 10 championship game is part of the post season!

But yes, I get what you mean.

It still is...the big 10 championship game is part of the post season!

But yes, I get what you mean.

Ah, sorry.  Yahoo sports' schedule showed them playing Michigan State on 12/07 and I didn't realize that it *was* the BTCG.

Move along, nothing to see here… 

:18:

Does a game this close cost them in the BCS?

it shouldn't, its well known that you can throw the record and it seems like talent level out when this game is played. but even if it does, do you think they are ready to face a top 1 or 2 team? to me it looks like this defense needs another year

Archived