Would you cruise this BIKE?

That is the bike that was ( or is ) being raffled off by Marvin Lewis Community Fund.

http://www.wlwt.com/news/local-news/cincinnati/enter-to-win-a-harleydavidson-and-support-the-marvin-lewis-community-fund/-/13549970/21582038/-/8o9g4nz/-/index.html

Enter to win a Harley-Davidson and support the Marvin Lewis Community Fund

10 prizes, including a Collector's Edition Road King Harley-Davidson

bike--4--jpeg.jpg

I'd cruise this like no other.

1235017_10151856877106031_238144819_n.jp

Hey Rumble, you still got that orange Sportster or did you end up selling it???  I think it was you anyway.  I know you took some shit from Mully and others about it, but I love Sportsters and was just wondering whatever happened to it.

I'd probably sell the Marvin bike personally, but I've never been a big fan of that style.  To each his own I guess...vanilla, chocolate, or strawberry.

Hey Rumble, you still got that orange Sportster or did you end up selling it???  I think it was you anyway.  I know you took some shit from Mully and others about it, but I love Sportsters and was just wondering whatever happened to it.

I'd probably sell the Marvin bike personally, but I've never been a big fan of that style.  To each his own I guess...vanilla, chocolate, or strawberry.

I sold it actually this last winter. It sat in the garage for so long cause I was so busy and didn't ride it much lately. But I'm itching for another. My brother want to sell me his ninja for 1200 its in the pic.

Archived