Leave it to "W" ... to not join a treaty

Guest BlackJesus

Guest BlackJesus
[quote]You should apply to CNN to be a Democratic political analyst.[/quote]

[i][b]I am too honest for any Network News program.... People don't like knowing the truth most of the time.... Plus they usually care much more Tabloid bullshit News, rather than the "real" news that really interests me and that i would give air time to. [/b][/i]

Guest bengalrick

[i]"The attacks were a tragedy in England today, but we all have to remember why this happened... America. Reporting live from london, this is blackjesus"[/i]

thanks for not applying -_-

Guest mongoloido
[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Jul 15 2005, 08:12 PM'][i][b]I am too honest for any Network News program.... People don't like knowing the truth most of the time....  Plus they usually care much more Tabloid bullshit News, rather than the "real" news that really interests me and that i would give air time to. [/b][/i]
[right][post="115077"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

The real news like your untrue chart of voter tendencies and IQs?

Guest BlackJesus
[quote]The real news like your untrue chart of voter tendencies and IQs?[/quote]

[i][b]I said the news I care about.... I don;t care about that fucking chart, I put in on here for shits and giggles with many of the other things I post that I don't really care about [/b][/i]

Guest BlackJesus
[quote]"The attacks were a tragedy in England today, but we all have to remember why this happened... America. Reporting live from london, this is blackjesus"

thanks for not applying [/quote]

Great Idea Rick... here is my report

[i][b]"The attacks on London today killed 49 passangers. We believe that the attacks are a miltary response to the 100,000 dead corpses that litter the nation of Iraq. These Jihadists (who call themselves Al Qaeda) believe that the West is attemtping to colonize the middle East with their forms of democracy that go counterintuitive to their beliefes of strict Islam. Although these 49 deaths are tragic, brutal and inhumane they are no more tragic than the 200 hundred victims killed in Ethnic fighting yesterday in the Congo, or the 800 women and children who were killed last night in the Darfur Region of Sudan. We understand that these victims were mostly white, western, carried designer purses, and looked like you, but they are just people and should not be held to a higher level of importance than any others. We will have to leave London now because we have just gotten word that a flood on Inida has killed 11,000 people and although they are brown we will now go to the scene. We will also not be covering the Natalie Halloway anymore she is just one white bithc who sucked face with a aruban and now has dissapeared who cares in the grand scheme. This is blackJesus reporting"[/b][/i]

If we want mines to compete in some kind of 19th century arms race, that is fine by me.
I can't see why anybody with a shred of common sense would not want these things banned. If there were land mines in the Ohio Valley, you can damn well bet some of you folks would be against it.

What is the use of a 4 hour to 15 day mine anyway? That seems to destroy the strategy of having them if they explode a few hours after you drop them anyway.

Besides, if we need them in the future, we can just "reinterpret" the ban like we are with the Geneva Convention.

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Jul 15 2005, 07:31 PM']Great Idea Rick... here is my report
[i][b]"The attacks on London today killed 49 passangers.  We believe that the attacks are a miltary response to the 100,000 dead corpses that litter the nation of Iraq.  These Jihadists (who call themselves Al Qaeda) believe that the West is attemtping to colonize the middle East with their forms of democracy that go counterintuitive to their beliefes of strict Islam.  Although these 49 deaths are tragic, brutal and inhumane they are no more tragic than the 200 hundred victims killed in Ethnic fighting yesterday in the Congo, or the 800 women and children who were killed last night in the Darfur Region of Sudan.  We understand that these victims were mostly white, western, carried designer purses, and looked like you, but they are just people and should not be held to a higher level of importance than any others.  We will have to leave London now because we have just gotten word that a flood on Inida has killed 11,000 people and although they are brown we will now go to the scene. We will also not be covering the Natalie Halloway anymore she is just one white bithc who sucked face with a aruban and now has dissapeared who cares in the grand scheme. This is blackJesus reporting"[/b][/i]
[right][post="115090"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

If you ever get on CNN...

I'll watch.

Archived