CNN's Piers Morgan calls for 100 blind people to shoot at conservative pundits

Go Skins

http://www.examiner.com/article/cnn-s-piers-morgan-calls-for-100-blind-people-to-shoot-at-conservative-pundits

Whenever the subject of guns and gun control comes up, anti-gun liberals like CNN's Piers Morgan can always be counted on to take things too far. While in a Twitter debate over an Iowa law that allows the legally blind to own guns, Morgan suggested having blind people shoot at conservative pundits Dana Loesch and Ben Ferguson, Mediaite reported Thursday.

An idea @Dloesch @benfergusonshow > you guys stand at the end of a range and I'll get 100 blind people to fire away at targets around you," he tweeted.

One person thought Morgan's idea was terrific.

"Great Idea Piers. I want to SEE this. We know that #blind people fire by using direction only," tweeted "Whitney Houston."

A reader at Mediaite agreed.

"Where can I make a donation to help the blind people buy guns to shoot conservative pundits and can they include Rush and Hannity," the reader commented.

One person identifying himself as an eye physician said that being legally blind is common.

"Black blind isn't. They aren't close to the same functionally," tweeted "Joe Friday."

Time and again Dana Loesch asked Morgan to provide statistics to back up his claim, but Morgan ignored her.

"ARM THE BLIND!!!! > RT @DLoesch It's simple, @piersmorgan . You could end this now. Just show us gun crime stats from the blind. Waiting," Morgan tweeted.

It's not the first time anti-gun liberals have called for gun rights supporters to be shot.

In January, Daily Beast sports writer Buzz Bissinger suggested Morgan shoot Alex Jones with a semiautomatic rifle, causing fellow liberals Gloria Allred and Abby Huffman.

“I don’t care what the justification is that you’re allowed in this country to own a semi-automatic weapon – much less a handgun. But what do you need a semi-automatic weapon for? The only reason I think you’d need it is, Piers, challenge Alex Jones to a boxing match, show up with a semi-automatic that you got legally and pop him,” he said.

Because, again, the 2nd Amendment is the only one that is threatened and BY FAR the most important. 

DER GUNNA TEK AWAY MUH GUNS!!

*empties savings account to buy assault rifles*

*laws don't change at all*

"WE WON!"

The American firearm industry thanks you for your support. 

Archived