Grand Theft Auto V

JC

I love this game.  Trevor is unbelievably ate up and so enjoyable to use in this game.

Did my first jewelry heist.  That was pretty fun.

Shit only gets crazier. And yeah, dude. Trevor, IMO, is the best GTA character around. Just narrowly beating out Tommy Vercetti. Motherfucker is just unpredictable in every situation lol

Question.  Playing as Michael and got a call from Trevor saying that I needed to do some flying lessons before a heist.  Completed all of them (not all gold), and was not able to find a mission for the heist.  Do I need to complete them all gold or do I need to tie up the other character missions before I can go?  

Question.  Playing as Michael and got a call from Trevor saying that I needed to do some flying lessons before a heist.  Completed all of them (not all gold), and was not able to find a mission for the heist.  Do I need to complete them all gold or do I need to tie up the other character missions before I can go?  

Nah, you don't need gold. You've just got some other main story missions with other characters you gotta take care of

Ah okay.  Cool.  I'm actually getting ready to do the one with Trevor and the submarine. 

I noticed that it said that the more heists' you do with your team, the better you get after I did the first one with Trevor.  Do I see that crew again?  I haven't seen them pop up on my map at all for anything like that. 

Ah okay.  Cool.  I'm actually getting ready to do the one with Trevor and the submarine. 

I noticed that it said that the more heists' you do with your team, the better you get after I did the first one with Trevor.  Do I see that crew again?  I haven't seen them pop up on my map at all for anything like that. 

Yeah. When's you plan out your next heist you get to select your crew again. My only constant is Pat Mcreary since he was the man in GTA4, and he's performed like a boss for me so far. I'm pretty far in the game think I have one major heist left possibly. Only lost one dude.

I was pretty disappointed in how the game ended. Wasn't nearly as mind blowing as I had hoped.

I just finished and ditto.

Did you guys pick option A, B, or C?  I did C, but I guess I'm just wondering what happens if you pick A or B.  

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone who picked anything buy option C is a horrible person and I can't trust you

What happens in C?

SPOILER ALERT **********£**********

I picked kill Michael. You meet Michael, M gets a call about his daughter goin to college, he's so happy him and you (F) are now made, yadda yadda yadda. Franklin is acting weird, chases M to a factory after some railroad tracks, follows him up to the highest catwalk, they scuffle. M ends up dangling from the arm of F and it gives you the option to drop or help Michael. I chose to help him back up. Franklin grabs him, Michael gets halfway up and head butts Franklin causing himself to fall and die. Franklin then calls Lamar and asks if he wants to hang out and that he's back and took care of business and what was holding him back.

******* SPOILER OVER *******

Anyone do the other option? What happens? I wish I had the option to do something else. I didn't like any of the options. #3 was already done by BAB so I had to choose something different.

Archived