The Duggars being too controlling over their kids?

Go Skins

How do we go from "side hugs are stupid" to "letting your children go out and fuck anything they want"?

That's what I'm wondering.. Somewhere between those two extremes is a solution that doesn't create effed-up kids, any of which would allow me to go on giving zero fucks about how they are being raised.  There are endless choices in life that are ours to make yet still need be tempered by consideration of others if we aren't going to end up at one another's throats.  Fundamentalist religious extremism being the leading cause of this, by my count, I would prefer if people didn't pass it on to their children.

1sXxDZx.jpg

• 1 year later...

Not the exact subject line, but bye bye 19 and counting.....

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/07/16/19-kids-and-counting-canceled?hootPostID=e0c519859e0555b260fcb8e94b6225fd

In May, an unearthed police report from 2006 revealed that Josh Duggar had been investigated for molesting five underage girls as a teen.

Days later, TLC pulled 19 Kids and Counting reruns from air but were tight-lipped about the future of the show moving forward as advertisers continued to drop out.

Now, EW can confirm TLC has officially canceled the reality show centered on the expansive Duggar clan of Tontitown, Arkansas.

The show “will no longer appear on the air,” reads a network statement first released to the Associated Press.

Archived