Browns trade Trent R to Indy!!!!

What do you mean? In two games he's had 31 carries for 105 yards and 7 receptions for 51 yards. How is that "not playing him"? And no, their line is NOT horrible. It's not great but they are average. In fact, the entire strength of the Browns team lies in it's lines, offensive and defensive, although their defensive front 7 is better...actually that unit is quite good. Their WR, QB and secondary play are what's horrible.

He had about a dozen carries in a tie game in week 1.  Everyone bitched about it, said he would get a shit ton of carries the next week and he still didn't crack 20 carries in a game they lead much of the way. 

Weeden has been sacked about sixty million times already and is out with injury.  The Dolphins and Ravens had a field day.  I know they have some awesome rep on the OL, but that ranks as sucking to me.

Hoyer feels a flu coming on real hard now...

That's probably a severe staph infection.

He had about a dozen carries in a tie game in week 1.  Everyone bitched about it, said he would get a shit ton of carries the next week and he still didn't crack 20 carries in a game they lead much of the way. 

Weeden has been sacked about sixty million times already and is out with injury.  The Dolphins and Ravens had a field day.  I know they have some awesome rep on the OL, but that ranks as sucking to me.

It's Weeden that sucks. He threw three picks against the Dolphins. He's indecisive, probably partly due to the fact that their receivers outside of Gordon suck, and he was suspended.

That's probably a severe staph infection.

It's Weeden that sucks. He threw three picks against the Dolphins. He's indecisive, probably partly due to the fact that their receivers outside of Gordon suck, and he was suspended.

I didn't say Old Man Weeden didn't suck.  But you don't rack up 11 sacks with a great O Line no matter how indecisive you are.

Painting black #Bengals stripes on all my #Browns bar glasses. Cant wait to turn my attention to #cjb.

@Browns are you serious?!? I have a tough enough time ALREADY defending my loyalty to you...& you go & do this! I think I'm done. #Bengals

I'm moving to cinci go #Bengals

Just heard the news, and I can't stop laughing.

After an offseason that prompted every idiot Brownie fan to predict they were going to win the division...(snort)...their shitty team throws in the towel after two weeks.

I say we get 'em on the phone and offer a 2nd round pick for Joe Haden.

Very perplexing. Kinda reminds me of a typical NBA trade where the nothing team gives away Dwight Howard for useless picks and shit players.

That Jimmy up there...yeah boy he's bringing back the glory to the Lake. Chudzinski better stay packed because there will be the 90th coaching change coming.

Just heard the news, and I can't stop laughing.

After an offseason that prompted every idiot Brownie fan to predict they were going to win the division...(snort)...their shitty team throws in the towel after two weeks.

I say we get 'em on the phone and offer a 2nd round pick for Joe Hayden.

We could give them Ghee, straight up.

Archived