iOS 7 is the sweetness....

GoBengals

I get my new Gold 64GB iPhone 5S next Friday by FedEx. I jailbreak all of my iPhones. Hopefully, Musclenerd and the guys will have the jailbreak soon. 7.0.2 is safe to upgrade, but hold updating anything higher.

i have never found any need to jailbreak any of my iphones, the only thing i could REMOTELY see is for free tethering, which my tethering is virtually free and is unlimited from working at a carrier anyway... and i can add it on for a week when i travel remove it when i come back, doesnt matter that i used 3- GB in that week, costs me like $4..

i am also excited for mavericks, more so after seeing iOS 7... and i am looking to nab a macbook pro for myself once they upgrade to the new i5 and i7 chips...

I updated my 4S the day it came out and I love it. The first 2 days I was having some battery issues. I was literally charging 3 times a day, and I have a Mophie charging case. On the third day I remembered something I heard a few years back. Let the battery run completely out to where it shuts off the phone, then charge it full. BINGO, battery issue solved.

As for the look, I like it much better than I thought I would when I saw the initial pics of it a few weeks back. I have a 64gb 4S and it's running like butter. The only problem I'm seeing now is that I'm getting apps freezing on me, and I'm not talking about outdated apps, I'm talking Facebook, YouTube, etc... 

Not a problem though. Our 2 year contracts are up on the 14th and we've already ordered the 5S. I don't really care about upgrading to the 5S but my wife's phone is getting weird. The volume has kind of taken on it's on personality and turns itself up and down whenever it feels like it. This started before the iOS7 upgrade. I had hoped the upgrade would have fixed it but it didn't. Oh well, new phones coming soon.

I'm personally looking forward to the 720p inner camera. With all the stuff I do on YouTube it's going to be nice to have 720HD and not have those black bars down the side of the screen when I use it.

MULLY

hey brotha.. is winning that like winning the lottery? holla

If Apple hits me up with a Million dollar check plus you're in my man lol.

You know who I should call for this?????

tumblr_m1tfvikJtu1r0xekro1_500.jpg

Better+Call+Saul%2521.png

iPhone marketing:

rxi1ytm.jpg

actually thats samsung marketing... making fun of made up iphone marketing.. even microsoft jumped on board..

apple is pretty straight foreward in their marketing..

Apple: we made anew phone, it comes in some colors...

Samsung hipsters: "LOL 5S, S stands for SAME, LOLZ"

apple is pretty straight forward... they upgrade every little thing for each release, better processor, camera, battery typically, etc.. and dont much care about making a slightly new design (see Samsung S, S2, S3, S4) 

i guess samsung does care... must be why they are faking benchmark scores to compete, making their devices run dedicated to known benchmark apps to falsely improve scores... its cause they dont care and arent trying to look as fast, right? its the iSheep i guess? the iSheep making samsung fake phone speeds..

in other news the NOTE3 came out friday.....

and no one cared....

One thing I will say is that the music player in iOS 7 is a flaming piece of shit... 

Yeah.  I'm pretty bummed about that.  When I try to shuffle an album, I don't want all the songs from an artist shuffled. 

Yeah.  I'm pretty bummed about that.  When I try to shuffle an album, I don't want all the songs from an artist shuffled. 

And it doesn't work from the command center screen, and it stops responding when you try to skip or pause what is playing, and if you're on a sketchy or restricted network (like I am at work) the radio doesn't work for shit.  The shuffle is irritating as well.  It keeps trying to shuffle everything in my library based on if it's available in iTunes.  Motherfuckers, I built a playlist for a reason... :glare:

When you call someone and you have a picture of them stored in contact, it doesn't take up the full screen unless you hit edit and save the picture again and then it comes out blurry..  In addition, when someone calls you that you have a picture of them stored in the contact, it does not come up full screen (the picture of the person) unless you had edited it in advance for it to show up. 

This is on the 4S, and this was not an issue on the prior iOS version.

my chrome browsers is poop currently... 

7.0.3 on the horizon already though..

good..

I hope they fix the folders. I freaking hate it when... I go to a folder with a few apps in it, use the app for a while or whatever. Then I can't just hit the home button to get back out to the home screen.. It takes me back in to the folder. I know I only have to hit the button one more time, it's just annoying...

actually thats samsung marketing... making fun of made up iphone marketing.. even microsoft jumped on board..

apple is pretty straight foreward in their marketing..

Apple: we made anew phone, it comes in some colors...

Samsung hipsters: "LOL 5S, S stands for SAME, LOLZ"

apple is pretty straight forward... they upgrade every little thing for each release, better processor, camera, battery typically, etc.. and dont much care about making a slightly new design (see Samsung S, S2, S3, S4) 

i guess samsung does care... must be why they are faking benchmark scores to compete, making their devices run dedicated to known benchmark apps to falsely improve scores... its cause they dont care and arent trying to look as fast, right? its the iSheep i guess? the iSheep making samsung fake phone speeds..

in other news the NOTE3 came out friday.....

and no one cared....

Thank you Go, I knew I could rely on your rabid Apple fanboy overreaction.  Make sure you get the gold one, because y'know.. technology n' stuff.

:32:

I'm not sure there's such a thing as "Samsung hipsters"..   People just buy Samsung phones.  It's not a lifestyle choice, which I think is why the Apple stuff generates so much comedy.  Don't really care that much about cellphones, definitely not to the point of comparing benchmark figures. I mean, are you computing orbital trajectories on that thing or what? 

Thank you Go, I knew I could rely on your rabid Apple fanboy overreaction.  Make sure you get the gold one, because y'know.. technology n' stuff.

:32:

I'm not sure there's such a thing as "Samsung hipsters"..   People just buy Samsung phones.  It's not a lifestyle choice, which I think is why the Apple stuff generates so much comedy.  Don't really care that much about cellphones, definitely not to the point of comparing benchmark figures. I mean, are you computing orbital trajectories on that thing or what? 

lololol, people just buy samsung phones eh?

people just buy galaxy watches that do virtually nothing for $300, eh? 

you realize my entire day is spent dealing with the failures of cell phones, yes? the replacement of samsung android devices(not counting lg, htc, etc) was 73:1.2-1.5 as of monday when i had to send in my reporting. thats a 3 state number, so not a small sample size. the numbers for reloading or flashing software is over 100:1

the samsung S4 costs more to manufacture than the iphone, if i were some sort of elitist i would get the more costly parted samsung...

but i like my battery lasting more than 6 hours, apps actually made for the OS i have, being able to get the new OS year to year, and my phone not be made from plastic and bad paint that chips off and cracks.

I was a die hard blackberry user until about 20-21 months ago.. i had an android phone twice and went back to blackberry, BLACKBERRY... twice.. 

there are some people whom android will be a much better device for. and same for iphone. but blindly disregarding iphone is ridiculous..

and thinking there arent samsung fanbois is one of the craziest things i have ever heard... they say things like you say actually.... and always mention screen size..and the gold iphone... no one cares about the gold iphone except people trying to somehow mock apple for releasing another color option... if they hadnt, theyd make fun of only having the same two colors...

tell me all about that samsung innovation... "but the screen is BIGGERR!!!11"

12.07.26-Apple-1.png

to be fair the OS reload will probably be 1:1 next months reporting with all the people botching their ios 7 updates... but it will go right back the other way...probably a 2-3 months swing

oh and we sell more iphones than samsung androids.... to make those numbers even more ridiculous.. the % replacement is even more drastic, but those numbers i cant get to....

I've had the same Samsung phone for years. I don't think I'm really the target market for all that. I use my phone for more than calls/text but I don't rely on it as a camera/video recorder/etc. I just find Apple's cooler-than-thou marketing amusing. Samsung, Apple, whoever.. They're all manufacturing a product. Me, I hate Itunes and think iOS feels like it was designed for toddlers. Don't much care what phone, tablet, computer or brand of cereal people go out and buy. I do think the Apple cult is funny, though. Their advertising has just about defined "hipster".

Also, Samsung != Android. That kind of illustrates one of the differences - it's not a uniquely proprietary OS. I'm sure it'd be easier from a tech support standpoint if consumers all used the exact same everything but I don't want to be locked into that by virtue of buying someone's product.

i have never found any need to jailbreak any of my iphones, the only thing i could REMOTELY see is for free tethering, which my tethering is virtually free and is unlimited from working at a carrier anyway... and i can add it on for a week when i travel remove it when i come back, doesnt matter that i used 3- GB in that week, costs me like $4..

i am also excited for mavericks, more so after seeing iOS 7... and i am looking to nab a macbook pro for myself once they upgrade to the new i5 and i7 chips...

I do like the free tethering. I like being able to go all the files in the iPhone. I like the app that allows me to download any locked video on YouTube, too. 

I just got my Gold iPhone 5S. It is very fast. The finger print reader is cool, too. 

Archived