!!!THE PACKERS @ BENGALS GAME THREAD!!!

Wow.

My Girlfriend sat with me for the first 14 points, then went to get the laundry. When she came back in the room we started the comeback. Im not supersticious but the timing was bizarre. So I chained her to the fucking sofa and it was roses from then on.

Good thing that I gave her enough slack that she could ressusitate me after the Nelson return, because I fucking blacked out right there.

Wow.

My Girlfriend sat with me for the first 14 points, then went to get the laundry. When she came back in the room we started the comeback. Im not supersticious but the timing was bizarre. So I chained her to the fucking sofa and it was roses from then on.

Good thing that I gave her enough slack that she could ressusitate me after the Nelson return, because I fucking blacked out right there.

LOL awesome

To the one that called the win, nice forecast. To those that thought this team quit when the defense hit fatigue, bad judgement.

Teddy KGB from Rounders

I sense a theme to this game

i do too. that theme would be there's a whole lot of young pups and pussies who hang out in the game day thread every week. they make what used to be a helluva fun experience almost unbearable any more, with all their bleeding and crying.... all the while expressing their lack of football knowledge in the process.

to all you bleeding cunts i have one reply to you.... you don't have any concept about what being a good fan is.

oh, change that.... i have one more. fuck each and every one of you bleeding, worthless cunts. my team deserves better than you....you know who you are! :flip:

the cincinnati bengals exposed each and every one of you cocksuckers for what kind of fans you REALLY are!!!!

go bengals!!!!!!!!!!! :icon15:

Wow.

haha I did the same with my daughter.  She left the room after the first, I made her come back, it didn't help.

Truely, neither team should or will be very happy but it is much better to have the win, than not.

This was clearly one of the wackiest games of all time,

An anomoly on pretty much every level.

You come out of it with a win and you thank your lucky stars.

That was a game to be survived.

Man what great, gutsy performance by that defense all game long

Amazingly, one of the things I said in the gameday thread came to pass. The Defense is going to have to score. Sure, the offense started doing well again, but how fucking huge that the Defense gets the score to take the lead and then comes back out on the field and shuts them down one more time.

The fact that Mike Zimmer isn't a head coach is one of the great tragedies in football.

Holy Fuck Me.

That was one fo the all time great games.

The Defense is just so fucking amazing. We have somethng. Just need to control the ball more on offense and we've got a real chance.

I knew something was different the moment Marvin threw that flag lol.

Think this will be the game of the week? LOL...

this was the kind of game where championship teams cement themselves behind. when they face adversity in the future, they can look back to this game, and know it's the moment to step up instead of giving up. these type of games are great for a team's esteem, and every championship team has one or more of these to look back to, to draw off of.

Archived