2013-14 TV Season

Go Skins

that's what it SHOULD be IMO.  Actually, the current plan is to go with a completely separate cast with no connection to the current one.  

Yeah, it looks like it will be a new plan. The original story I saw from Time Magazine was that it would be about Ted's wife but I believe it is wrong. 

The girl with the yellow umbrella will finally get a chance to tell her side of the story in a spinoff of How I Met Your Mother.

After two weeks of deliberation, CBS has struck a deal with 20th Century Fox to order up How I Met Your Dad, the female account of Ted Mosby’s quest to find his one true love on the long-running, popular sitcom How I Met Your Mother. 

The show will feature a host of new characters, but will connect with HIMYM’s Robin, Ted, Lily, Marshall and Barney at the familiar locale of MacLaren’s Pub. HIMYM creators and executive producers Carter Bays and Craig Thomas will team up with Up All Night creator and executive producer Emily Spivey for the sitcom.

Read more: How I Met Your Mother Spinoff: CBS Orders How I Met Your Dad Pilot | TIME.com http://entertainment.time.com/2013/11/16/cbs-greenlights-how-i-met-your-mother-spinoff/#ixzz2kyaVaZfy

Yeah, it looks like it will be a new plan. The original story I saw from Time Magazine was that it would be about Ted's wife but I believe it is wrong. 

yea that was the talk awhile back.  I wish they would go that route.  I don't think an entirely unrelated story will work unless they get some name draws in the cast like they did with Allison Hanigan and Neil Patrick Harris.

Plus I like Cristin Meloni (the mother) and think she could be the lead of a show.  You can also do a lot as far as cameos and tie-ins and I think you'd get people to watch just to see what those are.

HA HA HA..... Just watched it...

When Sheldon smacked Amy's ass and said get us a couple beers...lol

Best episode in a long long time.....

I haven't been to a TV show taping, but from what I have read, tapings take at least 5 hours, because the writers/producers may change something, the actors will not get their line right, or maybe the audience laughs too much.

Imaging how many takes that scene took. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm sure those interested have already seen it, but I stumbled across this earlier today and for some reason found myself watching all of it. I've never been a war buff and this is probably the most I've ever watched on WWII, but it was a good watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VolG7V3-4hw

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sure those interested have already seen it, but I stumbled across this earlier today and for some reason found myself watching all of it. I've never been a war buff and this is probably the most I've ever watched on WWII, but it was a good watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VolG7V3-4hw

The video is down.  What show was it you are referring to ?

The video is down.  What show was it you are referring to ?

I forget the name of it, but I think it was a History Channel special.  It was something like "WWII from Space" or something.  Obviously it wasn't actually in space, but they showed the global impact.  

this looks like the same thing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-5-NZy7MzU

How I  Met Your Mother pulled out one of the best episodes of the series last night IMO, recapping the last 8 years, from the Mother's perspective.  Too bad they didn't make it an hour long though.

Yeah an hour episode would have been great. 

Im hoping now that they are down to the final push, every episode will be close to as good as this one and enough of the silly filler episodes.

Archived