!!!THE BENGALS @ BROWNS GAME THREAD!!!

Once the game starts, please use this handy form:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Same old Bengals! I have given up on the game because (check all that apply)

[  ] Rey can't cover the TE;  the other team's TE should never catch a ball

[  ] The other team made a play

[  ] Marvin is t3h st00pid; I would've done something different in Madden

[  ] Dalton has a weak arm;  he can't throw the ball nearly as far as the elite QB's like Flacco, Palmer or Bradford

[  ] Mike Brown is cheap

1. Also expect to see plenty of Brandon Ghee and Chris Crocker at the third corner. Crocker did get an INT in his first game back last year.

2. #bengals Jones to start for Hall, Mays to start for Nelson

Expand
  3. #bengals inactives S Nelson, CB Kirkpatrick, CB Hall, RB Burkhead, G Pollak, OT Hawkinson, DE Hunt

1. Also expect to see plenty of Brandon Ghee and Chris Crocker at the third corner. Crocker did get an INT in his first game back last year.

2. #bengals Jones to start for Hall, Mays to start for Nelson

Expand
  3. #bengals inactives S Nelson, CB Kirkpatrick, CB Hall, RB Burkhead, G Pollak, OT Hawkinson, DE Hunt

Look at that, Hall, Nelson and Dre are inactive, what a surprise!

Look at that, Hall, Nelson and Dre are inactive, what a surprise!

:panicbutton:

It's all on Pacman, Crocker and Ghee to step up.  Otherwise I can see us losing this one.

and the dline.  Don't think we'll see much running from Cleveland today.  A good day to get a lot of pressure and a lot of tipped passes.

I don't feel good about those guys being out.  With Cleveland being so pass heavy so far, we are missing the wrong people at the wrong time.  Going to be up to the pass rush today to make sure Hoyer isn't comfortable.

If we don't turn the ball over today, we will win. If Dalton throws a couple of pics and/or we lose fumbles again, I don't think our D will be able to get turnovers like they did last week.

This one is on the Offense--they MUST have some long drives ending in touchdowns to keep the Defense rested. If they do a bunch of 3 and out's and/or turn the ball over, it will be very difficult to win.

Having said that, my prediction is:

Bengals: 24
Clowns: 16

Archived