!!!THE BENGALS @ BROWNS GAME THREAD!!!

I most concerned about Mays in for Nelson.  I think he does better closer to the line, and these guys have TE and a serious deep threat that are going to test our safeties.

I will guess that Ikota will take the usual Nelson safety role, and Mays will assume the Ikota role. Although I'm guessing that Crocker will get about as many snaps as Mays, even though he just signed.

1. Also expect to see plenty of Brandon Ghee and Chris Crocker at the third corner. Crocker did get an INT in his first game back last year.

2. #bengals Jones to start for Hall, Mays to start for Nelson

Expand
  3. #bengals inactives S Nelson, CB Kirkpatrick, CB Hall, RB Burkhead, G Pollak, OT Hawkinson, DE Hunt

Just messing with you, but on a serious note I asked Coley about them and here is what he said. Sounds like it isn't so bad that they aren't running around a little bit at least:

1. Eli Oppenheimer@EliOppenheimer18m
  2. @ColeyHarvey Did Hall and Nelson even come out to warm up (game day decisions) or were they shut down completely?

1. @EliOppenheimer Pretty sure they were long shut down, but both were out loosening up earlier. Prob just normal conditioning, though.

Just messing with you, but on a serious note I asked Coley about them and here is what he said. Sounds like it isn't so bad that they aren't running around a little bit at least:

[/*]

Yea the fact they even made the trip is very encouraging. If injuries are bad, Marvin typically keeps the guy home to rehab.

Yea the fact they even made the trip is very encouraging. If injuries are bad, Marvin typically keeps the guy home to rehab.

Yeah, I remember on HK when Gruden asked if AJ could make the trip and Marvin immediately shut him down, saying it'd be beneficial to just leave him home with the trainers nearby.

Anyone who uses Sunday ticket online know if the game window goes to full screen once the game starts? Currently my video window is small and box shaped (right part of the rectangular screen cut off) and the other game boxes are filling 25% of the screen at the left, and the bottom and too of the screen are both filled about 25% with other crap like highlight central and ads etc.

I can find a full screen option

Archived