!!!THE PATRIOTS @ BENGALS GAME THREAD!!!

Hindsight is 20/20.  Had we thrown a 3 yard incompletion and punted everyone would have questioned that as well.

No they wouldn't have. I feel like I'm talking to my wife. They had a Fucking timeout remaining so why no just throw it and try to get a first down we couldn't run out the clock unless we pick up a first down. In Chicago all we had to do was run three times and the clock expires and Chicago doesnt get a field goal. I worry bout some of you.

So is it Andy's fault that Tyler dropped one? What about AJ not bothering to run the route? Does Brady now suck because we sacked him?

We have the guys we have. Support them all. Even the awful Tate. Now let's march down the field and punch it in.

Who-Dey!

When something good happens and good play, talk about it. When bad things and bad plays happen, talk about it. This is a discussion forum, yes?

I would be more than ok with the Bengals never drafting another Alabama player again.

Why? Smith is pretty damn good. Gilberry seems to be pretty solid. Kirkpatrick may have gotten burnt on that one play but if he is getting ate up, Im sure New England would have 30 points by now. Every corner gets burnt. 

Archived