Bengals looking good

Enjoyed watching the Bengals beat the Patriots last Sunday. Loved watching the Golden Boy go down and being held to no TD passes. Hope Cincinatti can continue their success the rest of the season. Also tip my hat off to you guys on your victory over us two weeks ago. That was a thriller of a game if you weren't a fan of either team. Stunk that we lost but the Bengals are one of few teams I don't mind losing to. Good luck and hope you represent the AFC in the super bowl.

I actually really like the Packers. Great fans, community ownership, great QB...the only dislike I've ever had from them was in the form of #4 and the media/Madden knob-schlobbing that went on and on with him, not to mention the retirement/not retiring drama...and the dick pics....other than that, there's no reason to hate the Packers. It's not like they are the 49ers...

Enjoyed watching the Bengals beat the Patriots last Sunday. Loved watching the Golden Boy go down and being held to no TD passes. Hope Cincinatti can continue their success the rest of the season. Also tip my hat off to you guys on your victory over us two weeks ago. That was a thriller of a game if you weren't a fan of either team. Stunk that we lost but the Bengals are one of few teams I don't mind losing to. Good luck and hope you represent the AFC in the super bowl.

It's spelled Cincinnati, asshole! :ninja:

WOW!!!  :41:

Classy post for sure. Best of luck to you Packer backers as well.

Archived