**** ROAD TRIP DETAILS & SEATS ****

GoBengals

[b]below are the views from the seats we have so far for each road trip, i only need tickets for the last three road games yet, and have a line on some ravens tickets already, i will update as i purchase more tickets.[/b]

[b]@ Browns Sec 538 Row 20 (4 seats)[/b]

[img]http://seatdata.com/images/nfl_browns/800x600/538.jpg[/img]

[b]@ Bears Sec 435 Row 32 (3 seats)[/b]

[img]http://seatdata.com/images/nfl_bears/800x600/435.jpg[/img]

[b]@ Jacksonville Sec 232 Row 4 (18 seats)[/b]

[img]http://seatdata.com/images/nfl_jaguars/800x600/232.jpg[/img]

[b]@Titans Sec 139 Row Y (2 seats)[/b]

[img]http://seatdata.com/images/nfl_titans/800x600/139.jpg[/img]

[b]@ Ravens Sec 151 Row 9 (2 seats)[/b]

[img]http://seatdata.com/images/nfl_ravens/800x600/151.jpg[/img]

[b]@Chiefs Sec 114 Row 5 (2 seats)[/b]

[img]http://seatdata.com/images/nfl_chiefs/800x600/114.jpg[/img]

[b]@ Steelers Sec 518 Row HH[/b]

[img]http://seatdata.com/images/nfl_steelers/800x600/518.jpg[/img]

[b]@ Detroit Sec 104 Row 31[/b]

[img]http://seatdata.com/images/nfl_lions/800x600/104.jpg[/img]

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Jul 22 2005, 10:49 PM']anyone going to any of these games sitting anywhere close?
[right][post="117915"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I'll be in Sec 530 Row 20 (2 tickets) for the Browns game.

Not too far.

[img]http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/graphics/stadium/seating/entirestadium2.gif[/img]

Basically, the same seats... other end zone.

[quote name='Boomer07' date='Jul 23 2005, 01:18 AM']I'll be in Sec 530 Row 20 (2 tickets) for the Browns game.

Not too far.

[img]http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/graphics/stadium/seating/entirestadium2.gif[/img]

Basically, the same seats... other end zone.
[right][post="117994"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

awesome... your abouyt 1 section closer to mid field than we are... how much did you pay if you dont mind me asking? i got mine from a broker i bought titans seats from last year, paid $236 for 4 tickets.. so like $59 each.... i couldnt find shit on ebay...

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Jul 23 2005, 01:51 AM']awesome... your abouyt 1 section closer to mid field than we are... how much did you pay if you dont mind me asking?  i got mine from a broker i bought titans seats from last year, paid $236 for 4 tickets..  so like $59 each.... i couldnt find shit on ebay...
[right][post="118011"][/post][/right][/quote]

About $75 a piece.

Bought them on Ebay a few months ago.

With [url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=5496"]your help[/url], actually. Thanks. :)

Went the "Buy it now" route rather than bidding. Probably overpaid, but it made it easier to book the hotel etc.

We'll be staying at the "[i]Hyatt Regency at The Arcade[/i]" Saturday and Sunday night.

[quote name='Boomer07' date='Jul 23 2005, 02:05 AM']About $75 a piece.

Bought them on Ebay a few months ago.

With [url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=5496"]your help[/url], actually.  Thanks.  :)

Went the "Buy it now" route rather than bidding.  Probably overpaid, but it made it easier to book the hotel etc.

We'll be staying at the "[i]Hyatt Regency at The Arcade[/i]" Saturday and Sunday night.
[right][post="118020"][/post][/right][/quote]

ah yes, i remember that, .. not bad, thats still about the going price for even worse seats,i just got lucky a ticket broker had 4 together for me.

we stayed at some half ghetto king hotel or something, it was like $54-65 something like that, drove up saturday evening, drove home after the game, got home around 7:45-8:15-ish... baltimore is a bitch tho... i would almost rather stay another night there and come back monday, 8 hours of driving SUCKS....

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Jul 23 2005, 05:48 PM']ah yes, i remember that, .. not bad, thats still about the going price for even worse seats,i just got lucky a ticket broker had 4 together for me.

we stayed at some half ghetto king hotel or something, it was like $54-65 something like that, drove up saturday evening, drove home after the game, got home around 7:45-8:15-ish... baltimore is a bitch tho... i would almost rather stay another night there and come back monday, 8 hours of driving SUCKS....
[right][post="118259"][/post][/right][/quote]

Yeah, 8 hours of driving does suck. Made the drive to Cincy for the Browns game last year. Buddy who came with me lives in the middle of PA. Took us about that from his house (not to mention the 3 1/2 for me to get to his place the day before). Long ass trip. No offense, but Ohio is really goddamn flat and boring to drive through.

"Look, here comes another cornfield!"

Anyway, Cleveland is probably only about 4 hours from him. Not too bad.

Driving out Saturday, heading back Monday.

Staying at that hotel because it's close to the stadium and we can walk, and thus drink ourselves silly. :D :1062: :685: :schla15:

Got tickets to the Packer game in Cincy this year too. Gonna be flying in this time.

[quote name='Boomer07' date='Jul 23 2005, 10:24 PM']Yeah, 8 hours of driving does suck.  Made the drive to Cincy for the Browns game last year.  Buddy who came with me lives in the middle of PA.  Took us about that from his house (not to mention the 3 1/2 for me to get to his place the day before).  Long ass trip.  No offense, but Ohio is really goddamn flat and boring to drive through.

Anyway, Cleveland is probably only about 4 hours from him.  Not too bad.

Staying at that hotel because it's close to the stadium and we can walk, and thus drink ourselves silly.    :D :1062: :685:   :schla15:

Got tickets to the Packer game in Cincy this year too.  Gonna be flying in this time.
[right][post="118335"][/post][/right][/quote]

not as boring as indiana or illinois....... or kentucky or tennessee..... :mellow:

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Jul 23 2005, 10:47 PM']not as boring as indiana or illinois....... or kentucky or tennessee..... :mellow:
[right][post="118342"][/post][/right][/quote]

Well, I've never been to Tennesee. I've only been in Kentucky in small doses (close to Cincy). I've been to Illinois many times, but it was always in the Northeastern part (in or around Chicago).

Indiana, I'll agree with.

At least we had something to talk about when we got close to Cincy:

Me: "Dude, look. A guy painted a confederate flag on the roof of his barn."

Him: "Where the fuck are you taking me?"

:lol:

Otherwise, they didn't look much different to me. :huh:

[quote name='Boomer07' date='Jul 23 2005, 11:54 PM']Well, I've never been to Tennesee.  I've only been in Kentucky in small doses (close to Cincy).  I've been to Illinois many times, but it was always in the Northeastern part (in or around Chicago).

Indiana, I'll agree with.

At least we had something to talk about when we got close to Cincy:

Me: "Dude, look.  A guy painted a confederate flag on the roof of his barn."

Him: "Where the fuck are you taking me?"

Otherwise, they didn't look much different to me.  :huh:
[right][post="118379"][/post][/right][/quote]

yea.. i dunno why im defending it... i dont really like it here... if it werent for the bengals i would be long gone.

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Jul 23 2005, 11:59 PM']yea.. i dunno why im defending it... i dont really like it here... if it werent for the bengals i would be long gone.
[right][post="118383"][/post][/right][/quote]

Hell, if that's the only thing keeping you there, you might have ended up in LA a few years ago.

Oh, and for the record...

I wasn't busting on Ohio. Just saying it's really un-interesting to drive the length of it.

[quote name='BrassBengal' date='Jul 31 2005, 09:40 PM']Sitting in the same section as you.  Will be in row 9.  Cant Wait.
[right][post="122206"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

awesome.. where did you get your tickets? how much? if you dont mind me asking..

Last saturday I believe it was when the tickets went on sale on ticketmaster. So face 70 plus the fees which werent too bad. My bro ended up getting them because I was shut out. I only ended up with Bears Packers which now I will be able to sell and take the money with me for some beer. We lucked out and got some nice seats.

[quote name='BrassBengal' date='Jul 31 2005, 10:33 PM']Last saturday I believe it was when the tickets went on sale on ticketmaster.  So face 70 plus the fees which werent too bad.  My bro ended up getting them because I was shut out.  I only ended up with Bears Packers which now I will be able to sell and take the money with me for some beer.  We lucked out and got some nice seats.
[right][post="122235"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

i got mine off ebay for about $115-125 each, couldnt get through on phone or online to ticketmaster... that blows... you got a sweet deal though... i was trying from work, a lost cause basically... probably see you there though!

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Jul 22 2005, 10:49 PM']anyone going to any of these games sitting anywhere close?
[right][post="117915"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

i'm going to jacksonville with a group of 55 we are in section 245 row y-cc. we should get together for a massive bengals tailgate.

we are going to chicago but i wont have the ticket info untill the week of the game

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='kcbengalsfan' date='Aug 16 2005, 05:39 PM']I don't know exactly where I'm sitting for the Chiefs game, all I know is that it's on the Bengals Side, about the 50 yd line, and within the first 15 rows.  I just called and they seemed annoyed about a question on seats for a game in January.
[right][post="131963"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

question someone might be able to find out for me.... i got my cheifs tickets in hand... and they of course have the section, row and seat numbers... but on one ticket, the seat number has an asterisk * next to it...so its like

Sec 999 Row 99 Seat 99
Sec 999 Row 99 Seat 98*

any idea what that means? hopefully its not obstructed view or anything...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BengalsOwn

[quote name='Boomer07' date='Jul 23 2005, 10:24 PM']Yeah, 8 hours of driving does suck.  Made the drive to Cincy for the Browns game last year.  Buddy who came with me lives in the middle of PA.  Took us about that from his house (not to mention the 3 1/2 for me to get to his place the day before).  Long ass trip.  No offense, but Ohio is really goddamn flat and boring to drive through.

Anyway, Cleveland is probably only about 4 hours from him.  Not too bad.

Staying at that hotel because it's close to the stadium and we can walk, and thus drink ourselves silly.    :D :1062: :685:   :schla15:

Got tickets to the Packer game in Cincy this year too.  Gonna be flying in this time.
[right][post="118335"][/post][/right][/quote]

Ever been through Indiana?

:blink:

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Aug 16 2005, 06:39 PM']question someone might be able to find out for me.... i got my cheifs tickets in hand... and they of course have the section, row and seat numbers... but on one ticket, the seat number has an asterisk * next to it...so its like

Sec 999 Row 99 Seat 99
Sec 999 Row 99 Seat 98*
any idea what that means?  hopefully its not obstructed view or anything...
[right][post="131988"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I got the same thing on my Chiefs tickets. I called the ticket office and he said that it indicates an aisle seat. What section are you in? I am in section 105.....

[quote name='BengalKen' date='Sep 8 2005, 02:27 PM']I got the same thing on my Chiefs tickets. I called the ticket office and he said that it indicates an aisle seat. What section are you in? I am in section 105.....
[right][post="144495"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

114.. photo above from that section.

thats awesome, aisle seats are great, i hate sitting next to strange ass people at away games,.

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Sep 9 2005, 09:27 AM']114.. photo above from that section.

thats awesome, aisle seats are great, i hate sitting next to strange ass people at away games,.
[right][post="144880"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Do you already have a hotel booked? We haven't decided where we are staying yet. We are flying out of Louisville on Saturday and then coming back Monday morning. Should be a great time!

Archived