**** ROAD TRIP DETAILS & SEATS ****

GoBengals

[quote name='BengalKen' date='Sep 9 2005, 03:36 PM']Do you already have a hotel booked? We haven't decided where we are staying yet. We are flying out of Louisville on Saturday and then coming back Monday morning. Should be a great time!
[right][post="145122"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

there is a hotel basically across the street rom the joint, probably pricey though... we are driving, new years eve plane tickets are insane...as are new years day... but gas prices are getting there... but still not much competition, about 600 miles each way, thats 1200 miles total, thats 4 tanks of gas, still only $120-150.. thats less than one plane ticket, so we are being cheap for that one, going to all 8 away games is hitting the pocket book right about now.

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Sep 9 2005, 11:50 PM']there is a hotel basically across the street rom the joint, probably pricey though... we are driving, new years eve plane tickets are insane...as are new years day... but gas prices are getting there... but still not much competition, about 600 miles each way, thats 1200 miles total, thats 4 tanks of gas, still only $120-150.. thats less than one plane ticket, so we are being cheap for that one, going to all 8 away games is hitting the pocket book right about now.
[right][post="145429"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Airline tickets weren't bad. We got tickets on Southwest out of Louisville for $130 roundtrip. I just hate to drive.... Especially not knowing what the weather will be like at that time of the year. It can get pretty nasty.

[quote name='BengalKen' date='Sep 10 2005, 12:57 AM']Airline tickets weren't bad. We got tickets on Southwest out of Louisville for $130 roundtrip. I just hate to drive.... Especially not knowing what the weather will be like at that time of the year. It can get pretty nasty.
[right][post="145451"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

not bad at all.... i may look into it

• 4 weeks later...
Guest RudiRudiRudi

I just got some tickets on ticketmaster for the game in detroit (the first game in detroit that is [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//3.gif[/img] )

section 338, cheap 40 dollar seats - i think they are in something they call a "family zone" which means no cussing or drinking :o but what the hell they are cheap and its a 4 hour trip from the nati :thumbsup:

[quote name='RudiRudiRudi' date='Oct 6 2005, 12:01 AM']I just got some tickets on ticketmaster for the game in detroit (the first game in detroit that is  [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//3.gif[/img] )

section 338, cheap 40 dollar seats - i think they are in something they call a "family zone" which means no cussing or drinking  :o   but what the hell they are cheap and its a 4 hour trip from the nait  :thumbsup:
[right][post="163869"][/post][/right][/quote]

nice buy...

with the lions 1-2, im shooting for the fact they they suck it up a little longer and some lower levels get cheaper... but if they win a few i will be looking for a cheaper route... i think baltimore and pittsburgh prices are gonna kill me, mostly pitt..

Guest RudiRudiRudi
[quote name='GoBengals' date='Oct 6 2005, 12:16 AM']nice buy...

with the lions 1-2, im shooting for the fact they they suck it up a little longer and some lower levels get cheaper...  but if they win a few i will be looking for a cheaper route... i think baltimore and pittsburgh prices are gonna kill me, mostly pitt..
[right][post="163871"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

yeah i just wanted to get something cheap and close, my girl has been bitching at me cause me and my dad go to all the games and she is becoming a die hard thanks to me, so i thought it would be a nice christmas present to take her to one of the true shitholes of the midwest to watch the bengals kick some ass - at least we wont get too much shit in "the family fun zone"

Anyone going to the Baltimore game
be sure and check Air Trans for ticket prices
you can get round trip from Dayton to Baltimore
for as little as 78 bucks
the price varies between 39 and 49 each way
with 21 day advance purchase

with gas prices up, might be an option

[quote name='knomage' date='Oct 8 2005, 02:04 PM']Anyone going to the Baltimore game
be sure and check Air Trans for ticket prices
you can get round trip from Dayton to Baltimore
for as little as 78 bucks
the price varies between 39 and 49 each way
with 21 day advance purchase

with gas prices up,  might be an option
[right][post="164900"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

jesus they are only $98 right now.. unfortunetly i dont have the loot to get them for a few weeks, .. looks like a long ass drive again for us...

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='whodey24k' post='177555' date='Oct 28 2005, 11:29 AM']have you found tickets for pittsburgh yet? I have been looking since we got home form jacksonville and have not seen any go for under $150 a seat. are you seeing the same thing?[/quote]

exact same. i get paid like 3 times before then, so im not tooo worried about it, i dont have ravens tickets still, so im pondering that still,...i am dreading pittsburgh.. even if they lose every game till them the price wont go down, especially after last week..

Archived