!!!THE BENGALS @ BILLS GAME THREAD!!!

But you cannot argue that pressure doesn't make a difference. The pressure of a 0-0 tie 2 minutes into a game vs a game in which you are down by 1 point with 1 second on the clock is different. Add playoffs and SB and there is even more pressure. Same thing in the PGA between the 1st rd and in the final group on Sunday vs the 18th on Sunday needing a putt to win or tie. Also shots in basketball, etc...

Maybe a better term would be "pressure" vs clutch.

....and as the game ends, sealed with a pressure kick by nug, you look dumber than hell with this representation of a whole day of your negative, whining posts. you're the type of fan who's only on board when your team is up by 50 points. the rest of the time, you snivel like a little girl.

don't believe me? go back and review for yourself your every post in this thread. put them all together then read them in unison. that's who you are, dude.

my only curiosity is this... how in the hell do you look at yourself in a mirror and come up with the determination that you're a good fan, because it's clear you're not.

you seem to know a lot about golf. perhaps that's a better game for you to follow on sundays, since football doesn't suit you so well?

....and as the game ends, sealed with a pressure kick by nug, you look dumber than hell with this representation of a whole day of your negative, whining posts. you're the type of fan who's only on board when your team is up by 50 points. the rest of the time, you snivel like a little girl.

don't believe me? go back and review for yourself your every post in this thread. put them all together then read them in unison. that's who you are, dude.

my only curiosity is this... how in the hell do you look at yourself in a mirror and come up with the determination that you're a good fan, because it's clear you're not.

you seem to know a lot about golf. perhaps that's a better game for you to follow on sundays, since football doesn't suit you so well?

I wish more posters, myself included, did this.

That may be true if I were an OSU hater but my opinion is based on the performance of the player in question and NOT where he had formerly played.

For the record. No issue with OSU. Not now, not ever.

well, the way you structured that post in question sure the hell didn't represent that. so i guess only you can explain why you went there.

I wish more posters, myself included, did this.

we all get caught up in the emotion of the moment...that's excusable...football wouldn't be the great game it is or worth a damn if it didn't affect us that way.

but a constant sniveling cunt is no more than.....a constant sniveling cunt. it wears on you.

anyone that can't come away fired up about all the positive things that happened today, in spite of the diversity we experienced, needs a reality check.

well, the way you structured that post in question sure the hell didn't represent that. so i guess only you can explain why you went there.

I don't need to explain anything to you. I made a guess that I was being attacked by another poster that must have feelings toward a player. My best guess is that those feelings are a likely result of where this player had previously played his college ball.

My post had zero to do with you.

Your opinion is your opinion but you obviously didn't read many of my posts because most are far from negative. Even posts that you perceive as negative are typically more objective than negative but many don't like that either.

Your opinion is your opinion but you obviously didn't read many of my posts because most are far from negative. Even posts that you perceive as negative are typically more objective than negative but many don't like that either.

you need a reality check if you think what that represents is objectivity. they were about as objective as a speech from that idiot ted cruz.

and for the record i read each of them... in their entirety.

I didn't read the posts in this thread, but the majority of your posts are in fact negative in general.

Archived