!!!THE BENGALS @ LIONS GAME THREAD!!!

Here's the thing, I don't give a fuck what criticism this comment gets.....Dalton has played a nice game.  However, he just cant make all the throws.  Im sorry, he just cant.  That was a fucking touchdown if he had an arm.  Its just really frustrating watching his limitations week in and week out. 

Here's the thing, I don't give a fuck what criticism this comment gets.....Dalton has played a nice game.  However, he just cant make all the throws.  Im sorry, he just cant.  That was a fucking touchdown if he had an arm.  Its just really frustrating watching his limitations week in and week out. 

He can't make some of them. But he can have a gameplan made around his strengths

this is why our short routes get jumped or broke up a lot of the time.Teams don't fear Dalton.

Archived