Who Are The Bengals Looking At 2013/2014

Donte Moncrief, WR Ole Miss

don't know if they were actually there, but sounds like they were.

Unless #Redskins scouts went to a pro day unmarked, they haven't been visible... btw, sounds like #Bengals/9ers/Eagles like Moncrief a lot.

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2014/3/4/5471268/bengals-and-donte-moncrief

Donte Moncrief, WR Ole Miss

don't know if they were actually there, but sounds like they were.

Unless #Redskins scouts went to a pro day unmarked, they haven't been visible... btw, sounds like #Bengals/9ers/Eagles like Moncrief a lot.

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2014/3/4/5471268/bengals-and-donte-moncrief

6'2" 221, and ran a 4.40?

I'm in.

His 20 yard shuttle time wasn't great.

Former Georgia quarterback Aaron Murray was among the players interviewed by the Cincinnati Bengals at the NFL Scouting Combine last month, and the club is believed to have interest in the Bulldogs' record-breaking quarterback.

Former Georgia quarterback Aaron Murray was among the players interviewed by the Cincinnati Bengals at the NFL Scouting Combine last month, and the club is believed to have interest in the Bulldogs' record-breaking quarterback.

Well we've gotta draft at least one Bulldog per year, right?  My money is on Murray over the TE.

Does Buffalo have anyone draft-able not named Khalil Mack?

Alexander Neutz, WR (6-2 1/2 214) — Neutz ran the 40 in 4.63 seconds. Neutz, who led the Bulls in receptions (61), receiving yards (1,024) and touchdowns (12) in 2013, figures to be a priority free-agent possibility after the 2014 NFL Draft.

Branden Oliver, RB (5-6 1/2, 208) — Oliver ran the 40 in 4.63 seconds. Oliver recorded 1,535 yards rushing and 15 rushing touchdowns in 2013, leading the team in each category. He also figures to be a priority free-agent possibility after the draft.

From a testing point of view, the star of the show was not a player from the Buffalo roster rather a sleeper defensive end/outside linebacker prospect from Marist College. Terrence Fede, who was given a 7th-round grade by scouts entering the season, measured 6040/278lbs then ran in the mid-to-high 4.7s in the forty. I'm told during training Fede was running in the high 4.6s. His other marks included 25 reps on the bench, 9-11 in the broad, 4.4s short shuttle and a 7.02 three cone. Afterwards, I'm told Fede looked impressive in both linebacker and defensive end drills. Keep him on your radar.

Khalil Mack needs to get in some major trouble before the draft.  He's going to end up being the best player in this draft class.  I really think whoever takes Clowney over Mack is really going to regret it.  17 FF over 4 years?  Unreal.

Saw on rotoworld shazier ran a 4.36 before te injuring his hammy. While I hate to see naggy injuries like that, that is one fast mother. Would love to have shazier who already has great instincts.

Saw on rotoworld shazier ran a 4.36 before te injuring his hammy. While I hate to see naggy injuries like that, that is one fast mother. Would love to have shazier who already has great instincts.

that's why I love Shazier, he's 100% pure football player with great instincts but he runs like he's a track athlete.

I had heard the whole reason he didn't run at the combine was because he wanted to get his times down into the 4.3 range and he wasn't quite there yet...guess he wasn't bullshitting....take him at 24 and let him run around and make plays for ya....he'll be the most athletic LB in the NFL.

Archived