IPAD Air

So not an Air, but I did just order a 32gb mini for myself.  Cheaper and much better than what I have currently (the HP touchpad is okay - but it will get passed on to my daughter).

Now I'm trying to figure out a case/cover....not sure if I want to spend the extra dough for a keyboard.

Anyone find the need to have a keyboard frequently with theirs?

• 2 weeks later...

IPAD experts, plz help me out here:

I am looking to get an IPAD for my main squeeze.  She enjoys reading books and general web surfing.  What would be my best bet/deal.  I imagine a 16GB would suffice.  Would I be better going mini, 2, or air?  I think those are my choices.

I suppose I could also go Kindle as well, but for some reason, the IPad intrigues her.

IPAD experts, plz help me out here:

I am looking to get an IPAD for my main squeeze.  She enjoys reading books and general web surfing.  What would be my best bet/deal.  I imagine a 16GB would suffice.  Would I be better going mini, 2, or air?  I think those are my choices.

I suppose I could also go Kindle as well, but for some reason, the IPad intrigues her.

your best value would be the retina, its cheaper than the air, i would avoid the ipad 2, the mini retina is nice, the old mini is average, 

ipad air - best  ($457 @ macmall.com

ipad retina 4th gen - second best  $379 @ apple refurb: http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/specialdeals/ipad/ipad4gen/wi_fi

ipad mini retina - 3rd option, unless this would be a more desireable size.. $399

Any chance they have deals including ITunes cards closer to x-mas?  Looks like I missed the boat on black friday to get a 50 dollar one.  Should I hold out hope that maybe best buy will offer a decent deal?

Any chance they have deals including ITunes cards closer to x-mas?  Looks like I missed the boat on black friday to get a 50 dollar one.  Should I hold out hope that maybe best buy will offer a decent deal?

probably not from apple. walmart may, best buy may.

samsclub has deals on JUST itunes cards, $79 for $100 card

Archived