!!!THE JETS @ BENGALS GAME THREAD!!!

Stinky 4pm kickoff! I'm charcoal grilling turkey's for Thanksgiving this year, and today is the test run. I'd planned on being able to watch the Bengals game, then grill.... Totally forgot it was a 4 o'clock game. Family and friends are coming over, so I can't cancel.

Crap... Maybe I can run a tv, an extension cord, and a fifty feet of coax out to the yard.

[EDIT]  WHO DEY!!!!!!!

Cromartie vs Aj Green today. Can't wait

That should be an awesome matchup.  I can't wait either.  So far not many teams have left Green in single coverage.  Another matchup might be whomever Cromartie is doubling up on Green with.  ...or whichever WR lines up on the other side of the field from Green.

That should be an awesome matchup.  I can't wait either.  So far not many teams have left Green in single coverage.  Another matchup might be whomever Cromartie is doubling up on Green with.  ...or whichever WR lines up on the other side of the field from Green.

I'm more interested in the Gio, Gresham, and Eifert against big 3-4 linebackers and the average Jets safeties matchups, particularly the gio matchup. I could see them not going to Green too much today. 

imagine if he had a good QB.

AJ Green on pace for 270 Receptions, 3,980 yards and 30 TDs by his 50th game. #Bengals @GodFather_O pic.twitter.com/FxAYcFvPPM

BXlz6iYIYAATNX5.jpg

@FO_ScottKacsmar @GodFather_O Green on pace for more YAC at same point. (1,215)

imagine if he had a good QB.

AJ Green on pace for 270 Receptions, 3,980 yards and 30 TDs by his 50th game. #Bengals @GodFather_O pic.twitter.com/FxAYcFvPPM

BXlz6iYIYAATNX5.jpg

@FO_ScottKacsmar @GodFather_O Green on pace for more YAC at same point. (1,215)

Would that not make AJ Green on pace for approximately 1280  YAC ?

Archived