When do we get to start arguing that Dalton is elite??

You mean like the Patriots, Packers, and Lions, who are a combined 16-7?

(16-4 if you don't count their game against us.)

Apparently Go means the Browns, since that was a BIG game...unlike the ones against good teams.

There are only four elite QBs in football - Rodgers, Brees, PManning, Brady. So 27 other teams besides the Bengals don't have "elite" QBs. Some of them get by just fine.

Elite QB's get it done with or without an elite group around them, Dalton cant even consistently get it done with a pile of elite talent on both sides of the ball.

Words are funny things in that they actually have meaning. And based on your definition of "elite" towards Dalton, please enlighten us on who the fuck these piles of elite players are all around him. 

I know you're a busy man, so let me help you....NO ONE.

AJ - Elite receivers certainly don't drop wide open, in stride deep passes that hit em right in the hands. And this is the only offensive player that you could possibly be even considering as being elite, so I'll save my keystrokes even mentioning anyone else on that side of the ball.

Geno - He doesn't get a sack on every play, and in fact kind of disappears at times throughout the game. Also, he doesn't have more sacks than Warren Sapp yet, so he can't possibly be elite. 

Vontaze - This fraud racks up a personal foul and an injury in every game, and he has only played 99% of the defensive snaps, yet he hasn't made 99% of the defensive plays. WTF?

Dunlap - This clown only starts due to an injury! He doesn't even have "elite", hall of fame quarterbacks falling down in front of him to help him get sack records like Michael Strahan!

Leon Hall used to fall for the double move when he was younger and now this fool can't even stay on the damn field! AND he doesn't run a 4.2 like Deion Sanders!

That leaves no one. So again, who are these piles of elite talent surrounding Dalton?

You mean like the Patriots, Packers, and Lions, who are a combined 16-7?

(16-4 if you don't count their game against us.)

No, he means like the Bears and the Browns, since they are the only ones they lost too. Had it been other teams, he would have meant them. 

Its sad. The owner of a Bengal fan board constantly trashing the Bengals, then not understanding why that doesn't go over so well with the congregation.

It's truly pathetic. I'm sorry, I've never met Go but there is no way he is a true fan of this team. You still live in Denver? I suggest you root for them cause the Bengals sure as shit don't want you.

It's guys like you that chased Palmer out of town and you never stop till they're gone. What other message board anywhere for any other team has their biggest troll as the owner of the site. Please, be an owner but just quit posting already. Your posts are embarrassing. I'm sure we get visitors to our site like our posters like to visit other sites. Truly pathetic some of the views our owner has towards stars on his own team.

It's truly pathetic. I'm sorry, I've never met Go but there is no way he is a true fan of this team. You still live in Denver? I suggest you root for them cause the Bengals sure as shit don't want you.

It's guys like you that chased Palmer out of town and you never stop till they're gone. What other message board anywhere for any other team has their biggest troll as the owner of the site. Please, be an owner but just quit posting already. Your posts are embarrassing. I'm sure we get visitors to our site like our posters like to visit other sites. Truly pathetic some of the views our owner has towards stars on his own team.

Go was one of the bigger Palmer supporters on the site.

Trent Dilfer, and Brad Johnson won super bowls this millennia

Jake Delhome, Kerry Collins, Rex Grossman all went to one this millennia

Mark Sanchez went to two AFC titles and he fucking sucks in church league

Andy Dalton is a hundred times better than any of those guys and there are only a half dozen or so QBs who are truly a cut above him

dude can get it done...period

:lol:

Gaylord....do people still use that insult? Sorry not starting anything just found that funny.

Here's an old one that a white trash kid told me when I was 6 years old.. "God Damn Bloody Dick Head". I though it was the best!

After yesterday's game, Dalton now is

TD-4th
Yards-4th
PCT-8th
QB Rating-6th
YDS/A-6th
40+ yard pass plays-1st

Damn.... Hell yah!

I thought I over heard this comment yesterday during the broadcast that Andy might be very comparable to Troy Aikman.  I thought this analogy was very well put in that Troy used to be able to get the ball there and let the talent go get it.  Stellar running games from Emmitt surely helped.  We can only hope this comparison might very well be close to what happens with Dalton.  Everyone wants to have an elite QB...but it is the team's with well rounded players at every position that wins championships.

Is that us?

I thought I over heard this comment yesterday during the broadcast that Andy might be very comparable to Troy Aikman.  I thought this analogy was very well put in that Troy used to be able to get the ball there and let the talent go get it.  Stellar running games from Emmitt surely helped.  We can only hope this comparison might very well be close to what happens with Dalton.  Everyone wants to have an elite QB...but it is the team's with well rounded players at every position that wins championships.

Is that us?

I would say Dalton is better than Flacco, and Big Jen. Both of them won superbowls. So I see no reason why we cannot win it all unless we have a second coming of Tony Romo who cannot win in big games.

So he's shit when there's a bunch of young guys around him and he plays well? Now, the guys around him are picking it up, he's playing better, and he's still shit?

Strip Andy of all his WR's and RB's. I only want 6 guys on the field. If he can get it done, then, and only then, will he be considered a NFL worthy QB.

I would say Dalton is better than Flacco, and Big Jen. Both of them won superbowls. So I see no reason why we cannot win it all unless we have a second coming of Tony Romo who cannot win in big games.

I agree he's a cut above Flaccid but I wouldn't put him above big jen yet but Andy's definitely moved himself into the same tier as him this year

So he's shit when there's a bunch of young guys around him and he plays well? Now, the guys around him are picking it up, he's playing better, and he's still shit?

Strip Andy of all his WR's and RB's. I only want 6 guys on the field. If he can get it done, then, and only then, will he be considered a NFL worthy QB.

I guess Terelle Pryor is a stud then.  Anyone see his 93 yard TD run?  Pretty impressive.

I didn't read through all the post on this thread but, Dalton needs to take us deep into the playoffs

before we start using the word "Elite"!  The last 3 weeks have been nice to see but come playoff 

time that's another animal.  He's been consistent for 3 weeks now.  Albeit in the regular season.

Show me something in the playoffs then maybe we can start using that word.  

Too many weapons on this team to NOT make a deep run in the playoffs!!

He was definitely Elite yesterday. And the Lions game. 

So while I wouldn't exactly label him Elite at the moment.

He has been playing at an Elite level lately. 

Hopefully it is a sign of things to come. And the norm.

His passing should open up the run game. 

They haven't needed it much lately because of the "Red Rifle." 

:fistpump:

He was definitely Elite yesterday. And the Lions game. 

So while I wouldn't exactly label him Elite at the moment.

He has been playing at an Elite level lately. 

Hopefully it is a sign of things to come. And the norm.

His passing should open up the run game. 

They haven't needed it much lately because of the "Red Rifle." 

:fistpump:

I hope this is the case.  NE featured the run game against MIA and came out on top.  I think we'll need to do the same, or at least get back to balanced.  The pass game was so on fire that we didn't get much run mojo going.  Although NY's dline is pretty damn good against the run to...

Words are funny things in that they actually have meaning. And based on your definition of "elite" towards Dalton, please enlighten us on who the fuck these piles of elite players are all around him. 

I know you're a busy man, so let me help you....NO ONE.

AJ - Elite receivers certainly don't drop wide open, in stride deep passes that hit em right in the hands. And this is the only offensive player that you could possibly be even considering as being elite, so I'll save my keystrokes even mentioning anyone else on that side of the ball.

Geno - He doesn't get a sack on every play, and in fact kind of disappears at times throughout the game. Also, he doesn't have more sacks than Warren Sapp yet, so he can't possibly be elite. 

Vontaze - This fraud racks up a personal foul and an injury in every game, and he has only played 99% of the defensive snaps, yet he hasn't made 99% of the defensive plays. WTF?

Dunlap - This clown only starts due to an injury! He doesn't even have "elite", hall of fame quarterbacks falling down in front of him to help him get sack records like Michael Strahan!

Leon Hall used to fall for the double move when he was younger and now this fool can't even stay on the damn field! AND he doesn't run a 4.2 like Deion Sanders!

That leaves no one. So again, who are these piles of elite talent surrounding Dalton?

There is absolutely no way you dont believe at least Geno, if not AJ is elite.

Archived