Congrats but I still think

The Pack could give you a run for your money if we met again in the super bowl! Your a great team but I believe we can give you a game.

I was thinking about this last when I was thinking about where I'd rank the Bengals.

Lacy back is a big boost for the Pats, but you're also currently without Cobb, Jones and Finley (though Finley missed most of the first game anyway).  Clay Matthews is also out, and that first game flipped when he got hurt.

On the flip side, Leon Hall is out for the Bengals which hurts, but not as much if Cobb weren't playing.  The Bengals offense is playing better now than they were then.

It would be an interesting game.

That's if we both meet in the Super Bowl. But until then we spanked your ass lmao. We made you look arrogant and cocky and made you pay the price. And btw, you may beat on others in your NFC North but not us chief. Your record against us sucks so go back to Sheboygan.

How did you make us look arrogant and cocky? Spanked us? It took a fumble to give you the game and you barely squeaked by us. You won the game for sure but you only won by four.

How did you make us look arrogant and cocky? Spanked us? It took a fumble to give you the game and you barely squeaked by us. You won the game for sure but you only won by four.

Ignore Rumble, he likes to trash talk but is a jinx for us when he does it on other team's sites, so he's letting out the frustration that he cant do it elsewhere. :lol:

You went for it on 4th and inches and you paid the price then you got swiss cheesed up! Don't come in here telling us you think....it's obvious you're still salty.

The Pack could give you a run for your money if we met again in the super bowl! Your a great team but I believe we can give you a game.

This is the quote that makes it all worth while.. Because my ex father in law is a Pack fan from the UP, and it was amazing how little respect for the Bengals he has, talked mad shit about my Bengals…  And I found his view point was how MOST Packers fans felt about us (even though they can't and haven't beat us head-to-head)  And I've never talked ish because I know any team can beat another on AGS….  But now instead of talking about calling us the B-un-gles, and assuming Rodgers would just whip us into submission, they're now talking about giving us a "run for your money".. 

That in itself is showing the perceptions of my Bengals are changing !!!!

Who Dey!!!!

But yea, we gave you 4 TOs in a row, and you couldn't score nothing but FGs, so regardless of the ending of the game and a rookie mistake (which he was stoned at the line of scrimmage) the Bengals D shut the Packers down

That isn't bad for a team that hasn't won a playoff game in 23 years. The Pack has won 2 super bowls and been in 3 since then. Also 9 division titles since then.

So fucking what?

The past didn't do shit for you when we beat you. Neither did all the turnovers we made... your team didn't take advantage of them and we had the stones and talent to come back and beat you.

The fact is, we shut your offense down pretty damn well and the only reason you guys were even IN the game was because of our turnovers. I'd love to get another shot at you guys in the Super Bowl as well, because after we beat you on the biggest NFL stage and win our FIRST Super Bowl... the past STILL won't mean a damn thing now will it.

Other than that, have a nice day!

We just lost a meaningless regular season game but in the super bowl when it really counts we would win.

If you don't win your division, or you don't get home field advantage and you have to go to Seattle instead of playing in Lambeau for the playoffs, all because you didn't beat Cincy and you're one game behind the Bears/Lions and the Seahawks.… That game is not meaningless… Every game counts… You've just changed my opinion of you.. IDIOT!!!

If you don't win your division, or you don't get home field advantage and you have to go to Seattle instead of playing in Lambeau for the playoffs, all because you didn't beat Cincy and you're one game behind the Bears/Lions and the Seahawks.… That game is not meaningless… Every game counts… You've just changed my opinion of you.. IDIOT!!!

We haven't been good against you guys head to head and I admit that. Hopefully we can play again in the super bowl. Quite honestly we matchup better with Denver.

We just lost a meaningless regular season game but in the super bowl when it really counts we would win.

If you lose every meaningless game then you don't get to go to the postseason. Ergo they mean something.

Has Chandler come back pretending to be a Packers fan?

If the game was so meaningless, then why do you continue to talk about it and post topics about it? Seems like the game meant something to you or you would've never bothered to come to this board to start with.

We kind of gift wrapped that game to the packers in the first half and they still gave it away..

No worries but the Bengals will do what they usually do, go one and done in the playoffs.

And your Swiss cheese defense will get gashed by Wilson or kaep and this will entirely be a moot point.

Archived