Congrats but I still think

Why are we still talking about a team we haven't played in over five weeks and won't play again for another four years?  Cheesehead, what exactly is your agenda?  Why would you register on a board for a team in the opposite conference that your team plays so infrequently and start a thread six weeks later that pays a backhanded compliment and then end up talking shit?  Where exactly did you expect this to go?  Even if the discussion remained civil (which it didn't), what is the point?  Surely the Lions, Bears, and Vikings have message boards you can troll?

I am a moron and I like beans. They make me fart. I am also the fat character actor with the cheese wedge on my head in the "discount double check" commercials. I am a stalker. I rent rather than own. Oldschooler is my neighbor and I hate him. I can barely use a computer. My wife left me for Andy Dalton to be his masseuse and mistress. I live in a van down by the river. I weigh 400lbs and cannot see my toes and cannot tie my shoes. I like sausage.

Hope Miami kicks your ass on Thursday. Favre's first ever game in Green Bay was awesome when he beat the Bengals in the final seconds.

Dude,

Shouldn't you be trolling a Stealers site by now? You would love it there stroking each other off about your former QBs and who had the fattest wife.

If I were a Packer fan I'd be pretty concerned about Detroit right now. They are emerging as an elite offense. Megatron cannot be stopped, only contained and Stafford is starting to play at an elite level. Good thing we beat both of those teams.

Archived