Bengals sign Kheeston Randall

Saw it on NFLN ticker.

He was a late round pick of the Dolphins a few years ago. He's about 6-5' 300. Played at U of Texas... started a lot of games there.

Unless something happens, I expect he will be active until Still comes back, and that's about it.

Saw it on NFLN ticker.

He was a late round pick of the Dolphins a few years ago. He's about 6-5' 300. Played at U of Texas... started a lot of games there.

Unless something happens, I expect he will be active until Still comes back, and that's about it.

Or until Bilukidi gets back from Ellis Island.

Randall played in 12 games last year & recorded 8 tkl. Played in all 5 Miami’s '13 preseason games, with 1 start, waived on Aug. 31.#Bengals

Too bad about Bilukidi. He'd been through training camp and played some this season. Randall has been sitting around and working out on his own since final cuts.

I imagine Bilukidi will replace Randall in a week or two, unless they end up liking Randall.

Not real experienced: 8 games last year, 6 tackles. OK size, measurables. Like Tex said, was pretty solid at UT. 

Don't know if this is the "serviceable body" or not...but if all he does is give the front liners a break without adverse incident, he'll do until Still returns. 

some of you guys seem to think randall is just a placeholder for devon still. hardly. they need at least 4,and all need to play if the rotation is to have the desired effect. he may,however, end up being a placeholder for bilukidi. BTW, the Bengals haven't had much luck keeping U Texas guys healthy,have they?

Archived