Can I sneak in an elimination pool thread here?

Hooky

I am still in my wife's work elimination pool and am requesting help.  I am thinking Redskins at Min or Tenn over Jax. Neither are strong teams, but seem like my best bet. The folowing teams have been used:

NE   (Jets)

Ind   (jags)

Minn (Over Cleveland after they traded Rich. Lost, but we get 1 mulligan)  

Den  (jags)

StL   (jags)

SD    (jags)

SF    (jags)

Dal    (Vikes, Jags had a bye)

I would think Titans.. The Jags are beyond horrible this year, but it is the NFL...tough week for this with the teams you have left.

Thanks. I know, it's a rough one.  I'm thinking that you're right since the Vikes showed signs of life with Ponder back against Dallas last week and may beat the Skins.  The Titans are so iffy this year, if not every year, but I think I will pick against the Jags again. The Jags are going to find a nut some time this year, but hopefully not this week.

As far as the teams i have left, they have tough match-ups this week, but I've still got KC, Seattle and NO left in my back pocket.

Thanks. I know, it's a rough one.  I'm thinking that you're right since the Vikes showed signs of life with Ponder back against Dallas last week and may beat the Skins.  The Titans are so iffy this year, if not every year, but I think I will pick against the Jags again. The Jags are going to find a nut some time this year, but hopefully not this week.

As far as the teams i have left, they have tough match-ups this week, but I've still got KC, Seattle and NO left in my back pocket.

I was going to say Seattle is playing Atlanta(who sucks)..but Seattle isn't a very good road team, I would save them for a home game.

Archived