Coaching out of desperation when you are clearly the better team...

How many AFC North battles had Marvin been involved in?

Field position!
Field position!
Field position!

QB sneak on 4th and more than a yard in the first quarter? I know the Ravens D is not what it use to be, but they aren't mincemeat either?

Then you don't punt in OT when the Ravens have not been able to move the ball all day? Are you fucking kidding me?!?!

Dalton didn't look good but neither did the strong armed Flacco....

Marvin handed a classic AFC North battle to an inferior team from poor game managent.

How many AFC North battles had Marvin been involved in?

Field position!
Field position!
Field position!

QB sneak on 4th and more than a yard in the first quarter? I know the Ravens D is not what it use to be, but they aren't mincemeat either?

Then you don't punt in OT when the Ravens have not been able to move the ball all day? Are you fucking kidding me?!?!

Dalton didn't look good but neither did the strong armed Flacco....

Marvin handed a classic AFC North battle to an inferior team from poor game managent.

People also bitch when we aren't aggressive. The decisions were fine, but the play calls were poor.

If Marvin doesn't trust Nugent to kick long field goals in overtime, then we need a different kicker.

I completely disagree with everything you said.

Both decisions to go for it were correct.

with the first one I think TJ is more talking about the play that was called, not the fact to go for it.

I had no issue going for it, but it was a pretty big gap to do with a QB sneak.  IMO they made the playcall before they realized how far it was.

People also bitch when we aren't aggressive. The decisions were fine, but the play calls were poor.

If Marvin doesn't trust Nugent to kick long field goals in overtime, then we need a different kicker.

Going for it was a good call. 50yd into crazy wind? Tucker nearly shanked the game winner from a shorter distance with the wind.

The play call wasn't great and gios decisions were terrible.

Going for it in OT is not a bad call if Gio does not run back and lose a bunch of yards. That really hurt.

Why would you give Flacco half a field when they have not moved the ball all day? All their scores came on shortened fields.... They could not drive the field to save their lives today....

We punt in OT the game is still on right now and we are on offense....

Again, I support a common sense coach for game managemtn

Going for it was a good call. 50yd into crazy wind? Tucker nearly shanked the game winner from a shorter distance with the wind.

The play call wasn't great and gios decisions were terrible.

I can't blame Gio, he scored doing the same thing last week.  The blocking was horrible both times, he just didn't escape this time.

The decision to go for it on 4th and 2 in OT was awful. The Defense dominated their offense the entire game. You pin them deep and make them earn it, instead they went with a low percentage play and after the biggest brain cramp of the season by Gio they were handed the game on a silver fucking platter.

I dunno about you, but I thought the missed FG, dropped touchdown by Eifert, and 3 other drops played a pretty big part too...

Dalton fucking sucked but we have once again witnessed a top to bottom offensive failure. Even Whitworth and our golden boy Gio made some really terrible plays today.

Dalton fucking sucked but we have once again witnessed a top to bottom offensive failure. Even Whitworth and our golden boy Gio made some really terrible plays today.

it was very reminiscent of the Cleveland game.  A complete failure by multiple people on offense.

Dalton certainly deserves a good chunk of the blame, but its also not accurate to ignore Eifert dropping a TD that cost 4 points, nugent costing them 3 points, questionable offensive gameplan all day, the struggle to run the ball until basically overtime, Marvin Jones getting outmuscled on a play that caused an INT, and a number of other issues.  

The OL was horrendous today. Dalton made some bad throws. The WRs were horrible with drops. I never have confidence in Nugent when he kicks.

The refs were the worst of "anyone" involved in the game. The Ravens got almost all of their points via penalties. The PI call was fine but there were tons of BS calls that just gave the ravens easy first downs and points.

I completely agreed with going for it both times and agreed with the play calls. People just have to learn how to block and execute. There is no excuse for the line to not clear a yard for a QB sneak. And no excuse to not be able to get Bernard 2 yards on a screen/dump off. Or the defense to ACTUALLY COVER RAY RICE in the passing game.

Why would you give Flacco half a field when they have not moved the ball all day? All their scores came on shortened fields.... They could not drive the field to save their lives today....

We punt in OT the game is still on right now and we are on offense....

Again, I support a common sense coach for game managemtn

If Gio just goes down or tries to push forward an extra yard, they take over at the 33 or 34 and they probably don't get a field. That 10 yards he lost them really hurt. Can't blame a bad call on Marvin for a dumb mistake by Gio. No way they thought with that play call they would lose 10 yards.

If Gio just goes down or tries to push forward an extra yard, they take over at the 33 or 34 and they probably don't get a field. That 10 yards he lost them really hurt. Can't blame a bad call on Marvin for a dumb mistake by Gio. No way they thought with that play call they would lose 10 yards.

But why chance giving an offense another short field when that is the only way they have scored all day.... Not one single score came from a drive...

At least we aren't the colts!!! This board would have a meltdown if we lost to the rams 38-8 and our QB threw 3 INTs and sucked real bad. But he's the next coming of Jesus Christ so people won't talk about the fact that he's VERY VERY average at best.

Anyone who wouldn't trade Dalton for Luck is a homer, pure and simple. 

But why chance giving an offense another short field when that is the only way they have scored all day.... Not one single score came from a drive...

Starting from the 34, I would not call a short field. I not saying the decision to go for it was a great call but it looks a lot different if Gio just goes down.

Lost in all of this somewhere...

End of the first half.

We have the ball.

Time on the clock and time outs left.

Marv elects to walk around like a heard of cattle

letting time run off until we could go into the locker room.

Marv and clock management again.

At least TRY to get into filed goal range.

Its not like we did not have time and time outs.

Doing nothing guarantees nothing will happen.

But at least TRY.

All things considered, three points at the end of the half

would have made things a hell of a lot different if the second

half played out as it did.

Whatever... onward to the playoffs.

Archived