Are you buying the PS4 or Xbox One?

aaaaaand they are gone...

i bought another one....

The PS4's were gone very fast on Amazon after I bought mine yesterday too.  I checked an hour after I bought mine and they were gone, may have been gone in minutes I don't know.  I'd say it's worth checking Amazon several times daily if you're interested in either system before the holidays.  Seems they are getting a few here and there and if patient/persistent you may get lucky.

The PS4's were gone very fast on Amazon after I bought mine yesterday too.  I checked an hour after I bought mine and they were gone, may have been gone in minutes I don't know.  I'd say it's worth checking Amazon several times daily if you're interested in either system before the holidays.  Seems they are getting a few here and there and if patient/persistent you may get lucky.

yep

i checked around 4pm, nothing, then when i posted just after 5, there was some.. i refreshed for about 10 minutes, then bought one, came back at 6:30, and gone.. so anywhere from 20-30 minutes to 90 minutes...

since i sold my whole 360 bundle of goods for $300, i figure if i make $100-150 profit off the xbox i bought today, i will be $50-100 out of pocket for the new xbox one...

cant beat that really...

yep

i checked around 4pm, nothing, then when i posted just after 5, there was some.. i refreshed for about 10 minutes, then bought one, came back at 6:30, and gone.. so anywhere from 20-30 minutes to 90 minutes...

since i sold my whole 360 bundle of goods for $300, i figure if i make $100-150 profit off the xbox i bought today, i will be $50-100 out of pocket for the new xbox one...

cant beat that really...

Can't beat that at all......I see the Pakistani in you coming out. 

We got a PS4 today.The wife smiled and dialed and called all the places twenty minutes or so from the office. Wal Mart on Wilmington Pike had one, she called me, I left the office and was at the store in twenty minutes and it was still there.

My seventeen year old will be thrilled. It may be the last gaming system I ever have to buy...

Good job. We've checked on-line everyday since Black Friday and never saw any in stock anywhere.

for PS4s?  Use nowinstock.com it really has done great.

Best Buy should have another release on Sunday (kinda have to go before they open and wait in line) and it is rumored that Best Buy.com will have another online sale Monday.

Ours is hidden in the basement, waiting paitently to be wrapped and then opened on Christmas day...

did you check to make sure it didnt have the BLOD? You should at least plug it in to confirm. 

They delivered today at 2:15pm. I went out and bought Battlefield 4. Toys R Us has buy 1 get one 40% off right now. I grabbed Super Mario 3D World for the WiiU I know I'm getting for xmas. My house is insane with the amount of video games in it and the fiance completely supports it!!!

The whole world is having trouble signing into PSN on Christmas morning, junior tries every twenty minutes or so.

Sounds like their servers are being stressed tested and failing. 

because there were 2 very massive updates and downloads. in a couple days it will be good, but all of the gamers plus all of the downloads are killing it.

Archived