Are you buying the PS4 or Xbox One?

So why are the PS4's so hard to find?

Wal Mart sold out Thursday night in two minutes. Best Buy didn't have any.

First new Playstation released in seven years. Very high demand out there right now. They sold a million in the first 24 hours it was released. Hard to keep the supply numbers up. Going to be hard to find over the next couple weeks. Eventually every store will have piles of them.

Literally only an idiot would prefer the Xbox one at this point. This is coming from someone who has had Xbox Live since day one on the Xbox. Worse price. Weaker hardware. Even the controller is shittier than the 360 controller. The launch games all preform better on the PS4 and the vast majority of the Xbox One launch games aren't even 1080p.

Just stop.

So why are the PS4's so hard to find?

Wal Mart sold out Thursday night in two minutes. Best Buy didn't have any.

They sold a million in the first 24 hrs in NA alone. It just released today in Europe and they are losing their fucking minds over it. They're about to blow the Xbone's sales out of the water and for good reason

Yeah.....so I played the XBOne the past few days and I have to say.......it kinda sucks.     It's just weird.   Glad I got a PS4.   

I do agree with whichever douchebag said that the XBOne is more of an entertainment console vs gaming.   Has some cool features but not enough bad assedness to warrant purchase over the PS4, especially at that pricetag. 

Yeah.....so I played the XBOne the past few days and I have to say.......it kinda sucks.     It's just weird.   Glad I got a PS4.   

I do agree with whichever douchebag said that the XBOne is more of an entertainment console vs gaming.   Has some cool features but not enough bad assedness to warrant purchase over the PS4, especially at that pricetag. 

:lol:

Literally only an idiot would prefer the Xbox one at this point. This is coming from someone who has had Xbox Live since day one on the Xbox. Worse price. Weaker hardware. Even the controller is shittier than the 360 controller. The launch games all preform better on the PS4 and the vast majority of the Xbox One launch games aren't even 1080p.

Just stop.

no one can possibly take you seriously anymore. over dramatic fanboi rhetoric with over the top dramatic nonsense in between.

your parents buying you an xbox when you were 11 yrs old really doesnt give your opinion any validation.

the hardware is virtually identical, the biggest difference for the ps4 is the DDR5 vs DDR3 which is about a 25-30% speed difference, whenever its maxed, slightly less with normal gameplay.

im pretty sure my kids wont notice the non 1080p gameplay of angree birds star wars. nor will I of madden or nba2k.

$100 and you get the kinect, which many people want anyway. so we are talking a $40 difference apples to apples.

then your controller comment...

im not sure if two generation controller have ever been so similar in the history of gaming..

img6866jpg-5ea6bc_610w.jpg

both have pros and cons, and are close enough that even familiarity with one of the other is a good enough reason to stick with whichever one you are used to.

Bro. You acknowledged all the faults. Why the fuck can't you just say one is better? Fanboy logic? What the fuck does it matter what system my parents bought me when I was younger? They got me what I asked them to get me. I was team Xbox. And i have been until this year. That's all that matters. You're the only one losing their minds trying to defend their shitty purchase. I just built a PC and don't even plan on buying a console for at least a year. I've got no side to pick. But if I did, I'd have to be retarded to choose the Xbox.

Lol @ people wanting kinect.

There have been tests on install times and load times with both systems. Look them up your self dude. I have no reason to lie about this shit. Both consoles suck dick right now in terms of software. It just so happens that the Xbone's hardware sucks ass too. Lmao get over it. What do your kids angry bird preference have to do with the price of eggs in china? You won't notice the lack of 1080p? You must be playing on a fucking 20 in tv or be blind as a bat. We're talking performance. We're talking about which is better and worth the price of admission.

Stop. You sound ridiculous

Bro. You acknowledged all the faults. Why the fuck can't you just say one is better? Fanboy logic? What the fuck does it matter what system my parents bought me when I was younger? They got me what I asked them to get me. I was team Xbox. And i have been until this year. That's all that matters. You're the only one losing their minds trying to defend their shitty purchase. I just built a PC and don't even plan on buying a console for at least a year. I've got no side to pick. But if I did, I'd have to be retarded to choose the Xbox.

Lol @ people wanting kinect.

There have been tests on install times and load times with both systems. Look them up your self dude. I have no reason to lie about this shit. Both consoles suck dick right now in terms of software. It just so happens that the Xbone's hardware sucks ass too. Lmao get over it. What do your kids angry bird preference have to do with the price of eggs in china? You won't notice the lack of 1080p? You must be playing on a fucking 20 in tv or be blind as a bat. We're talking performance. We're talking about which is better and worth the price of admission.

Stop. You sound ridiculous

i wasnt kidding about the taking you seriously part..all i can picture is a 13 yr old talking about raping someones mother in an online game when you post in here anymore.... so i didnt read all that. i did see some trendy fanboi catchphrases in there as i skimmed..things that dont affect the day to day gaming, like loading the games on the HD, etc.. and it takes like 40 seconds longer to come on.. yea i watched all the videos..... i wont waste anymore of anyone elses time. 

PS4 Uber web argument points: 1

XBone(lolz) Uber web argument Points: 0

sony_fanboys1.jpg

any idea other than dumb luck how to find a PS4 as soon as a store gets a shipment in?

gamestop holds their friday shipment through saturday for the preorders/reserved units. sunday they are fair game. so i would hit game stop first thing in the morning sunday when they open. if you ask theyll probably give you a ood idea other good times as well.

my co worker got one the sunday after launch using this method...

gamestop holds their friday shipment through saturday for the preorders/reserved units. sunday they are fair game. so i would hit game stop first thing in the morning sunday when they open. if you ask theyll probably give you a ood idea other good times as well.

my co worker got one the sunday after launch using this method...

I'm lazy and prefer shopping online.  I'm also obviously late to the party.

What do you all think are the chances that either of the game systems will be available thru "normal online sources" (Amazon, etc) in time for Christmas delivery?  I hate this controlled supply and demand shit.  I know its ironic when looking to buy a gaming system, but I hate playing consumer marketing games.

On the other hand, anybody taking anymore pre-orders or are all the stores working off the same lists they've had for weeks?

I'm lazy and prefer shopping online.  I'm also obviously late to the party.

What do you all think are the chances that either of the game systems will be available thru "normal online sources" (Amazon, etc) in time for Christmas delivery?  I hate this controlled supply and demand shit.  I know its ironic when looking to buy a gaming system, but I hate playing consumer marketing games.

On the other hand, anybody taking anymore pre-orders or are all the stores working off the same lists they've had for weeks?

walmart is doing a guaranteed by xmas preorder,, but they are forcing a game or two into a bundle.

no one i know of is doing a raw system pre order.

i got my via amazon.com email alerts, they tols me the day before that some would be for sale the following day at 6am. so sign up for those alerts for the launch and regular systems..

walmart is doing a guaranteed by xmas preorder,, but they are forcing a game or two into a bundle.

no one i know of is doing a raw system pre order.

i got my via amazon.com email alerts, they tols me the day before that some would be for sale the following day at 6am. so sign up for those alerts for the launch and regular systems..

Thanks, but I saw that today and that's what started this quest.  I got thru a screen or two and then it said it was sold out.  I went back later and couldn't even get past the first screen, i.e. soldout.  :20:

Archived